Willie Johnston To Snub Sfa

julescotia

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Always known that one mate, I was trying to recall where and when he turned up with it first time. John Greig would remember ok.

IIRC, early in his career he sometimes got called Billly Johnstone. It may have come from old team photos or on the football cards. Maybe from his youth he was actually called Billy? Some of the seasoned fans may be able to add.

He was only "Willie" Johnston in the press. Most players know him as "Billy".

I asked him about this while having a fag outside the hotel at a Rangers supporters' function. He said he was known as Billy to most of his pals.

I find it difficult to work up any enthusiasm about the national team, although I love the country itself.

I don't feel any connection with the so-called Tartan Army, I certainly couldn't sit among them in the knowledge most of them wanted my club dead. I can't suddenly like Scott Brown or Steven Naismith because they're wearing a navy blue jersey.

But I don't want to see the Republic of Ireland qualifying either, so through gritted teeth I'm supporting Scotlabd tonight.

Have not bothered with Scotland for years now. They are boring and can't control the ball; shite football, give me Rangers over Scotland any day.

The current Scotland national team would hammer any Scottish club team... And you couldn't always say that.

He was only "Willie" Johnston in the press. Most players know him as "Billy".

I asked him about this while having a fag outside the hotel at a Rangers supporters' function. He said he was known as Billy to most of his pals.

We've got Wullie, Wullie, Wullie Johnston on the wing, on the wing.............

Referred to himself as Billy but was more generally known to the fans as Wullie or Willie IIRC

Knew you were a manky, stinking bastard.

Get to fuck.

Season ticket holder at Ibrox, I a thank you so not much of a time

Anyway, drugs will be found in a piss sample and if u take drugs and do a pish for Fifa, you will be found out, FACT

Season ticket holder at Ibrox, I a thank you so not much of a time

Anyway, drugs will be found in a piss sample and if u take drugs and do a pish for Fifa, you will be found out, FACT

Really?

Where do you sit?

Not sure how new you are to the internet but posting 'FACT' doesn't make what you're saying true, it makes you a bellend.

Really?

Where do you sit?

Not sure how new you are to the internet but posting 'FACT' doesn't make what you're saying true, it makes you a bellend.

Sit on my arse, not new to internet as I found this site full of jungle Jim's and that is a fact and that my friend makes u, the bell end