Danny Wilson Is Better Than Grant Hanley

Gaz52

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you? A Brad Pitt Wannabe (because of your dp)? did you watch Fight Club and then suddenly think you are Brad Pitt and you know everything about Football or something (that's what it looks like)? And no, I'm not a woman, but if you are looking for one why don't you start, from stopping trying to be Brad Pitt and the guy from Fight Club on an online Forum.

Since Danny 'already failed at another level' and isn't good enough for Scotland why don't you start supporting Grant Hanley then if he is so great?

Or why don't you write Warburton and the club an email to convince him to sign Hanley if it's what is apparently right for the club then, in your opinion that Wilson can't handle the SPFL premiership. (This is the same Danny Wilson who around 4 months ago Ronny Deila openly said he had an interest in signing before stopping the interest to instead sign Boyata only like 4 months ago, so, it is confusing that the winners of the premiership would have had an interest in signing a player who apparently couldn't handle the premiership, especially when they had already seen him play in the premiership, oh wait that must be because Danny Wilson clearly can handle the Premiership)

Life must be so exciting when, you clearly know everything about what players can handle what levels and who is the best and everything? even better than our club knows apparently, even better than Davie Weir knows apparently since Davie Weir signed Danny Wilson (the great Centre Back) for us and Great Davie Weir must believe young Danny (only 23 mind you) will clearly be good enough for the premiership (like most sane and Scottish people who know Wilson would believe) and Davie is one of the greatest Scottish Centre Backs. I would trust Davie before you especially with regards to knowing a player is good enough for Rangers and knowing if a CB is good enough for the SPFL premiership which he has played in himself.

We are so lucky that our team are even performing so good as they have done, but now that we have got used to this, it seems like apparently the new 'cool' thing to do for punters like you is to try and pick apart our team on the forum instead of supporting them.

And I think you must want to be King Jela or something, but probably drank too much cans tonight, so your attempt to support his argument resorted to basically just copying the last sentence of his post in a vain attempt

Listen wee man i don't give 2 fucks what you think about me or anybody else on this forum,you seem to have a high opinion of yourself and are very judgemental of people on the forum.

I don't strive to be like no cunt,but one thing is for sure,i would never want to end up like you.

Ps do you have a teenage crush on Brad Pitt?

Listen wee man i don't give 2 fucks what you think about me or anybody else on this forum,you seem to have a high opinion of yourself and are very judgemental of people on the forum.

I don't strive to be like no cunt,but one thing is for sure,i would never want to end up like you.

Ps do you have a teenage crush on Brad Pitt?

Leave her alone. Her nonsensical rants will tire her out.

Leave her alone. Her nonsensical rants will tire her out.

If you say so your highness,i will do anything you say to be just like you haha....

It's apparent the boy thinks too much,he should be oot getting his hole instead of sotting on here judging people.

Don't like Black, don't feel sorry for him or anything. Why should he be booed for playing for his country?

I used to go and see Scotland everywhere.Ukraine , Faroe Islands , norway , iceland etc. Ever since we got shafted by the SFA I haven`t went back. But in truth it was only a matter of time. The whole anti Rangers feel is sickening among the tartan army who are now made up of mainly aberdeen / hibs / hearts fans.

I was in amsterdam when we got beat and there were guys boo`ing Hutton coming ON as a sub in the 70th minute ! only because he was an ex Rangers player.

They sing their club songs and wear club colours but god help you if your a Rangers fan. Being a Rangers fan who voted no puts you now in the minority in the Scotland support. I won`t be back. I didn`t even watch it on tv.

Lee Wallace is the best left back Scotland have. Therefore he should be in the squad at the VERY least.

Hanley is better than Wilson.

McArthur should be starting every game in that Scotland team, twice the player of Brown and Darren Fletcher.

No hes not. I'd take Robertson over Wallace every day.

Who are the Super Prods?

The ones who make a point of supporting NI in football despite having no links to or having ever set foot in the place or wear England tops to Rangers games to prove their 'staunchness'. The same folk who used to go on about Celtic and their 'special relationships' with other clubs whilst going on about some 'blues brothers' pish.

I was born in County Down. Those "Super Prods" can maybe identify more with tjose who stamd under OUR anthem than the SFA XI amd the skirt wearing, timberland booted sex pests who flash at folk going to work and boo their own anthem. Fuck the Tranny Army. A laughing stock.

I was born in County Down. Those "Super Prods" can maybe identify more with tjose who stamd under OUR anthem than the SFA XI amd the skirt wearing, timberland booted sex pests who flash at folk going to work and boo their own anthem. Fuck the Tranny Army. A laughing stock.

It's easy to be cute and spin anything. I mean fuck sake, you cheered on Paddy McCourt and Niall McGinn. Not to mention Kyle Lafferty. ;)

It's easy to be cute and spin anything. I mean fuck sake, you cheered on Paddy McCourt and Niall McGinn. Not to mention Kyle Lafferty. ;)

Indeed I have, even sang their name in song yet a Rangers player playing for the Jacobite football team is booed and abused. Compare and contrast the Tranny Army with the rugby crowd at Scotland games.

No hes not. I'd take Robertson over Wallace every day.

Good for you mate but each squad usually has 2 players per position so as I said he should be in the squad at the very least. Also Robertson has been utter pish since his debut against Georgia and friendly against England and that was nearly a year ago. Since then Strachan has had Mulgrew there and Whittaker and even Forsyth and there is no way that these three are better than Wallace.

For the record I think Wallace is better than Robertson however Robertson has a lot of potential.

Indeed I have, even sang their name in song yet a Rangers player playing for the Jacobite football team is booed and abused. Compare and contrast the Tranny Army with the rugby crowd at Scotland games.

The same Rangers player was booed and abused while playing for Rangers by Rangers fans.

The ridiculousness of calling the Scotland team the 'jacobite' team while admitting to cheering for Paddy the Provo is truly something else. Were you part of his 'fenian army' too?

The ones who make a point of supporting NI in football despite having no links to or having ever set foot in the place or wear England tops to Rangers games to prove their 'staunchness'. The same folk who used to go on about Celtic and their 'special relationships' with other clubs whilst going on about some 'blues brothers' pish.

What about the guys who go to Ulster quite regular? is that OK?

For the record I don't support N.Ireland when they are playing. Nothing against them, I love Ulster but can't bring myself to support a football team containing Davis, Lafferty, McGinn and whatever other tarriers they might have playing for them.

One of the same reasons I don't like the Jacobites when they are playing - team full of tarriers and rats (amongst other reasons)

Oh and even Boab on a bad day is better than Grant Hanley.

For the record I don't support N.Ireland when they are playing. Nothing against them, I love Ulster but can't bring myself to support a football team containing Davis, Lafferty, McGinn and whatever other tarriers they might have playing for them.

One of the same reasons I don't like the Jacobites when they are playing - team full of tarriers and rats (amongst other reasons)

Yep. As per my original post explaining its guys that have no links to or have never been to NI yet wander around with a red hand draped over their shoulders etc.

The same Rangers player was booed and abused while playing for Rangers by Rangers fans.

The ridiculousness of calling the Scotland team the 'jacobite' team while admitting to cheering for Paddy the Provo is truly something else. Were you part of his 'fenian army' too?

Paddy the Provo (as Plastic Paddy Bheasts call him) is playing for my country so will get support. The Tranny army vermin won't do the same with their players over who they play for and theor contempt for anything perceived as PUL.

The SFA X1 support is not representative of the Scotttis population as it is now just an extension of the Yessers campaign. I have been at Windspr Park and not booed the RoI national anthem. Your Tartan Tranny heroes boo their own as well as ever oher teams. They are absolute morons. Cocksockets. Imbeciles. Fannies. Take your pick.

You be proud all you want but I can tell you from the outside looking in the Tranny Army are a laughing stock of sex pests and nationalist scum.

Jacobites? Does the Scotland National Team want to restore the Stuarts to the British throne?

As for this thread, I really don't think Danny Wilson has been all that great for us this season. I think he's been quite poor at times in fact. Grant Hanley is no world-beater but at the moment he's a far better option than Wilson.

Jacobites? Does the Scotland National Team want to restore the Stuarts to the British throne?

If it was upto the Tartan Army and the SFA probably. Team, support and governing body full of Catholics/Tarriers/Fenians - whatever word you want to use.

I think Wilson is better than Grant Hanley no offence, Hanley might be a bit more 'rugged' and is better at clearances and heading the ball, but Wilson is a more cultured Centre Back with better passing skills, more pace, who fits into our team's identikit more of being a ball player and Wilson is taller too. Even though Hanley plays for Scotland, Wilson might have more experience too with being a Liverpool youth at 18 and having been at Rangers twice, played alongside Davie Weir, Hearts Captain at 22 etc.

I think the last minute goal against Scotland could have been cleared by Hanley instead of letting the ball bounce off his arm then run past him right onto the goalline for Lewandowski to poke in.

Also, Grant Hanley and Wilson are 23 and Hanley has the same birthday as me.

Not that Hanley is great, far from it, but he's still better than Wilson imo. Been very disappointed in Wilson's performances this season. I thought he was a better player than what he has showed for us so far. Looks to have gone backwards since leaving us first time round.

Not that Hanley is great, far from it, but he's still better than Wilson imo. Been very disappointed in Wilson's performances this season. I thought he was a better player than what he has showed for us so far. Looks to have gone backwards since leaving us first time round.

I'm not sure if it is mate but maybe that would have a little bit to do with Wilson appearing slightly 'casual' in games just because he never really "looks" under pressure and usually moves the ball quite slow even when he is taking the ball around a striker to pass it or anything, I think next season and in important games it wouldn't be like this and he would do it with a more urgency if the urgency is needed etc. His pass that set up Martyn Waghorn for our 4th goal I think it was and Waggy's second in the 6-2 game against Hibs was amazing and was like a Boateng pass.