Jason Holt

gsa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I ought to since his member title is 'Imram Ahmad' that causes an alarm bell for me

Reported for racism

*Imran

report me for racism all you want you petty person,

i didn't imply racism in any way at all you and your croney did.

I implied it was fishy that your member title is Imram Ahmad, because he is apparently one of the people who frauded our club and stole from our club ...

you must be like one of the obsessed who just cry report every time someone does something smartypants well not this time. Do you think you are some sort of keyboard warrior reporting people online for racism when racism hasn't even took place lol.

I implied it was fishy that your member title is Imram Ahmad, because he is apparently one of the people who frauded our club and stole from our club ...

you must be like one of the obsessed who just cry report every time someone does something smartypants well not this time

Backtracking like fuck ya horrible bigot.

Sickening

you must be like one of the obsessed who just cry report every time someone does something smartypants well not this time. Do you think you are some sort of keyboard warrior reporting people online for racism when racism hasn't even took place lol.

It's people like you who give us decent Rangers fans a bad name.

i'm not going to reply to any posts like the ones from you and the fraudsupporter again because they just ruin threads. You would sit there all day posting nonsense no matter what my reply was.

There's no need for comments like that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

i'm not going to reply to any posts like the ones from you and the fraudsupporter again because they just ruin threads. You would sit there all day posting nonsense no matter what my reply was.

You are responsible for the content that you submit to this site

Think before you post

FOCUS are watching,just a heads up.