Alloa Fans Today.

Bluebrows

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep on topic guys or people will get their marching orders.

Sorry boss, shame you didn't pull the thread up when it went off topic with personal insults and false accusations though, or does that rule not apply to certain posters?

spot on OP, I have been moaning about this for months

I was having a good look at it today and the space between the end of their designated area and where our fans start is shocking

There is absolutely no need for it and it is not mirrored at any other football stadia I have attended

Watching the North London Derby between Arsenal and Spurs........2 teams whose supporters defo do not like each other..........................and there was 1 row of stewards separating the fans......with a maximum of 1 row of seating not used..............

yet we have 20 rows and stewards separating 14 fans...........

Really? Who decides these aspects of security? Because it is definitely not based on any risk assessment....more 'finger in the wind'.

Watching the North London Derby between Arsenal and Spurs........2 teams whose supporters defo do not like each other..........................and there was 1 row of stewards separating the fans......with a maximum of 1 row of seating not used..............

yet we have 20 rows and stewards separating 14 fans...........

Really? Who decides these aspects of security? Because it is definitely not based on any risk assessment....more 'finger in the wind'.

my

eyes

To all who were at the game (allegedly) who was last player off the park

In my experience most of the fans would be halfway home by that time, being on an earlier tube is more important than being there to cheer the team off the park - always thought "Thank fuck the team doesn't leave when most of the fans do" :(

In my experience most of the fans would be halfway home by that time, being on an earlier tube is more important than being there to cheer the team off the park - always thought "Thank fuck the team doesn't leave when most of the fans do" :(

dry your eyes and worry about what you do.

To all who were at the game (allegedly) who was last player off the park

I left at the final whistle and didn't see the last player off the park.

What a fucking wanker I am lol.

I bet there having been people that have supported Rangers for longer than you and I combined who can't get to games. It isn't a competition as to who goes and who doesn't. I'm sure there would be a lot of supporters offended if it was.

Back to the point. I think the away fans section annoys me most because I sit in the Copland Rear and so it is in my line of site for the full first half when Rangerd are attacking.

I can see why others don't have a problem.

and if everyone was more like you the cry would go from no surrender to ohh my god.

Are you seriously telling me that my comment wasn't genuine, accurate or appropriate? I simply said that most fans would be halfway home before the last man left the park - do you dispute that? Just look around the stadium at the final whistle and tell me that I'm wrong?

You seem to be doing enough greetin' for both of us so maybe I'll just give up reading your posts but don't expect me to stop saying what I want, I'm sure the Mods will be quick enough to tell me if I'm doing, or saying, something wrong - as of yet I've not had any notification from them.