Flip Side To Title Stripping

kris1984

If you did remove our titles for the peroid in question would they also want co-efficiency points removed? What about payments from TV deals? Or sponsorship?

I mean it's reasonable to assume if we couldn't attract as good players then we might not have been as attractive (as a league) for investors?

If the league didn't have the exposure of us getting to a European final...

I don't hear any of the other club fans making those points.

Maybe they would have just used a fake TV company to generate the extra readies? It seems to be perfectly acceptable to do that.

they only want to take titles off us so that lot in the east can have the most premiership titles. doesn't harm anyone except us and no money to be lost. if TV money/sponsors were taken out of scottish football they'd be singing a different tune.

Exactly they make the assumption that they would have teams as good as they were. I would argue if we didn't have De Boer, Mols, Prso etc. then the quality of the product would be worse, we get a lesser TV and sponsorship deal and due to the reduced finance we would continue collectively peform worse in Europe. Reduced European money and co-efficiency further hurts the product.

They want our titles but don't mention all the other stuff that goes with it.