Germany V Netherlands Called Off.

WATBB

Tbh I was always surprised they never targeted football before.

Ive always thought the same mate, it may sound stupid but football is basically the biggest religion in Europe!

The amount of people in one place with such a global audience is pretty unmatched.

But then again they have tried twice In 4 days and failed on both occasions!

Fucking shocking these cunts need obliterated.

However it's not like a conventional war these cunts have infiltrated our countries. That's what makes this harder

Big game in Spain this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if there was threats in the lead up to it.

Fucking shocking these cunts need obliterated.

However it's not like a conventional war these cunts have infiltrated our countries. That's what makes this harder

I think it'll be something targeted more often, sadly.

Strange that German Officials are now saying no explosive devices were found (anywhere) when the Chief of Police etc were earlier saying they'd definitely found something, and there was definitely a plot to try and cause harm at the game.

Perhaps trying to cover it up to not cause panic? Bit strange they've backtracked.

Again from BBC website:

A second venue in Hanover - a music arena - has now been evacuated by police. The 14,000 TUI Arena was due to host a concert by the band The Söhne Mannheims.

Hanover police now say they received a "concrete threat" about a bomb, German news agency DPA reports, citing police chief Volker Kluwe.

Strange that German Officials are now saying no explosive devices were found (anywhere) when the Chief of Police etc were earlier saying they'd definitely found something, and there was definitely a plot to try and cause harm at the game.

Perhaps trying to cover it up to not cause panic? Bit strange they've backtracked.

The German Police found weapons hidden in a car on the 5th of November, heading ( according to the Satnav) to Paris.

They did not reveal this until after the Paris massacre, although they did pass on the info to the French security.

It was also strange that the night before the attack, the German team hotel was evacuated.

There is no smoke without fire, and in a terror war, anything can happen, anywhere. It may look like they are panicking, but they are probably reacting to intercepted intel. Which looks like they are being spooked, but it may turn out that these things prevent the next attack.

The jihadis then go to ground and look for another target, later on.

I remember there was a plot a year or so back to attack a Christmas market in a town in Germany. That is another frightening thought with this Christmas just around the corner.