Dapo Mebude

ShaneRalfRoss

Pretty sure this is the wee guy that we asked to play to make up the numbers at 5 a sides one day. We didnt expect much of him, being so young, but he ripped some of us new arseholes then told us at the end of the game about how he plays for rangers pro youth.

I loved how passionate he was, didn't have a game so just kicked about the pitches til someone needed a player. Apparently he does this most days. I could have the wrong guy but I'm almost certain it's him.

Skillful, strong, quick and could pick out a pass.

Pretty sure this is the wee guy that we asked to play to make up the numbers at 5 a sides one day. We didnt expect much of him, being so young, but he ripped some of us new arseholes then told us at the end of the game about how he plays for rangers pro youth.

I loved how passionate he was, didn't have a game so just kicked about the pitches til someone needed a player. Apparently he does this most days. I could have the wrong guy but I'm almost certain it's him.

Skillful, strong, quick and could pick out a pass.

Thats a nice wee story. Good to hear that he really has a passion for the game.