Fans Groups

Bluefarm

Just pointed out that members of both groups used the same reasoning to excuse a lack of transparency to the Rangers support.

So, at the risk of getting on VB members bad side, is any Rangers fan welcome to join VB?

That is the case with all Rangers fans groups D'Art. VB are nothing special in that regard.

No Al, there is no lack of transparency whatsoever..

The VB members & financial contributors are crystal clear about how any financial contributions are utilised.

Unless you are suggesting VB Admin have a duty to inform non members and persons who do not contribute ?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact he has shown no remorse is despicable tbh. But that is par for CA.

We are all used to the belligerent, drunk CA posting nonsense and insults, but that was too far and admin should have acted on it imo.

He got touched cause he's a Kitchen drape

I take it DoW done the install? He's a good boy that one

He's a good and honest lad. It was nice of him to come out and admit to being the first openly transgender member of VB. All the VB's are right behind him ( literally ) ;)

Who is lying?

I can't quote it as it's locked now, in the 'Can this comic get any worse' thread. Did you not post this? Maybe Juan Guy hacked your account that night...

Disgusting thing to say about a Rangers fan, and his family.

Clearly you aren't embarrassed by that though, much like RM admin.

Running to have somone punished by Admin :lol:

When you finally leave the Boardroom section and come to a game I'll take you seriously. Until then you can remain another insignificant internet troll.

PS where do the CA drunk accusations come from?

Re the CCTV. It wasn't a case of VB spending members money - there was a raffle held to cover the costs, so people who bought raffles did so knowing what they were funding.

I was agreeing with the principle - as long as your members are happy then people can't complain.

RM

Dude I have just read all your nonsense. Does trolling and "lobbing grenades" for infamy give your life a purpose? Get a girlfriend for yourself. You made such big strides to leave your room after your Snorkeling nightmare, don't slip back into your downer and use Forums for an outlet. You are making snide remarks about something you have no need to know.

Now Millhouse go meet a girl.

He's a good and honest lad. It was nice of him to come out and admit to being the first openly transgender member of VB. All the VB's are right behind him ( literally ) ;)

Hey, no one can deny the diversity of VB and it's tolerance towards others. Current raffle and fund raising efforts are for him to complete the final stage and change...after which he'll be known as the Dame of Wellington :)

I was agreeing with the principle - as long as your members are happy then people can't complain.

RM

I had a signed Rangers top recently, which I raffled on the site for Erskine. We raised 600 Quid ( can't remember off hand the exact amount ) Members post they have sent 10 Pounds for example and another posts he sent 5 Pounds. Admin will have a list on the original post showing who sent what and that can be tallied against the final amount. No one can take money, as it's overseen by at least 7 or 8 others at all times.

We have bought the grave site and stone of a founding father, paid for the insurance and upkeep of the grave.

Countless donations to Erskine and Loyalist causes.

CCTV sytems.

Paid the fines of Loyalists arrested at demo's etc. ( one was 500 Pounds )

Put money in for legal costs for the YCV band in Belfast ( they won )

3 weeks ago, VB gave 600 Pounds to the Twaddell peace camp.

The two haters will not say anything about the above and more. Hating Rangers fans and Loyalists is more important - which is sad.

I had a signed Rangers top recently, which I raffled on the site for Erskine. We raised 600 Quid ( can't remember off hand the exact amount ) Members post they have sent 10 Pounds for example and another posts he sent 5 Pounds. Admin will have a list on the original post showing who sent what and that can be tallied against the final amount. No one can take money, as it's overseen by at least 7 or 8 others at all times.

We have bought the grave site and stone of a founding father, paid for the insurance and upkeep of the grave.

Countless donations to Erskine and Loyalist causes.

CCTV sytems.

Paid the fines of Loyalists arrested at demo's etc. ( one was 500 Pounds )

Put money in for legal costs for the YCV band in Belfast ( they won )

3 weeks ago, VB gave 600 Pounds to the Twaddell peace camp.

The two haters will not say anything about the above and more. Hating Rangers fans and Loyalists is more important - which is sad.

That's quite the 'running costs'

Another group I forget to mention was the pro Unionist group 'Maintain The Union" Meetings held every few weeks, literature printed, stickers made, Union flags handed out at parades etc. All done by volunteers and paid for by the Vanguardbears.

I'm not saying this for praise, I'm just telling the haters what we do and they don't see.

We take no lessons on morality from Rangers fans haters and those who use IRA phrases.

That's quite the 'running costs'

I'll tell you this once. I'll see you at 2pm and we can sort this out face to face and away from the public gaze. No more petty squabbles on here. You wanted to shit stir, you've did so and pissed off a great many people.

You chose the wrong target this time dickhead.

I'll tell you this once. I'll see you at 2pm and we can sort this out face to face and away from the public gaze. No more petty squabbles on here. You wanted to shit stir, you've did so and pissed off a great many people.

You chose the wrong target this time dickhead.

Away from the public gaze? Now why would I want to give you that opportunity? There was me thinking you wanted a chat.

Who is lying?

I can't quote it as it's locked now, in the 'Can this comic get any worse' thread. Did you not post this? Maybe Juan Guy hacked your account that night...

Disgusting thing to say about a Rangers fan, and his family.

Clearly you aren't embarrassed by that though, much like RM admin.

Liar

Repeatedly wasn't a gross exaggeration.

Junkie Liar

Apologies to you mate. I'll re-edit my post.

Utterly disgusting from CA and RM admin, who obviously deem that behaviour on here acceptable.

Are you now calling RM Admin disgusting ?

They maybe accept it, but I won't.

If you ever attend Ibrox let me know and you can say that to my face. You vile little cowardly cocksocket.

Par for the course. Some of the stuff aimed at me has been nothing short of vile but it's often left to stay up. On the plus side, it shows the kind of people posting it up for what they are.

You 2 cowardly little fuckers seem to have a problem with comprehension, please do keep up.

Probably and maybe are the operative words.

Now stop acting like tarriers, I know it comes easy to both of you.

Has any Rangers fan on Rangers Media ever met the coward Albear or the junkie Dude at a Rangers game ?