Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tit as you put it, that was in Barcelona watching a great rangers side with a great Manager and a great Captain who knew how to win win win win win win win.

I couldn't give a fuck where you've been.

Guess what? Football has changed since 1972, we are playing shite teams who come to Ibrox not to lose, it's stifling.

We're having an uneasy run of games and you want to change the manager?

Get a grip.

Look at how many goals Waghorn has scored....

I feel like taking a break from this forum for a couple of days. The overreaction to today's game is embarrassing. I genuinely think some fans believe we should be winning every game 6-0.

A league championship is awarded in May after 36 games have been played. Not over 6 games in November/December. I am fully convinced we'll see a reaction from the players in the next two games and we'll go into the New Year at least 6 points clear at the top. I don't think Warburton and Weir are the type of people who brush off a poor performance, they will analyse what went wrong and where we can improve.

This thread is why I don't post here much any more.

No shit. Sure the team needs to be tweaked a bit with a few more personnel in January but I don't understand the complaints about the coaching staff and players on the field this season. Unlike with Ally, there is a light at the end of the tunnel with Warburton and progress continues to be made on the field.

Guys like Jelavic and Naismith last played for us something like 4 years ago.

He's not wrong - who's been better these past 4 years? Miller, Clark, Shiels, Kyle, Sandaza, Little, Boyd, Daly,?i

Andy Little would be great in thi team. Waghorn out wide, McKay on the other side providing for Little, who we know would be in the centre. Still gutted we let him go and get Jon fukin daly.

Andy Little would be great in thi team. Waghorn out wide, McKay on the other side providing for Little, who we know would be in the centre. Still gutted we let him go and get Jon fukin daly.

Proved to be a huge hit down in England... At the time, he deserved to stay, but he wasn't half frustrating himself.

Look at how many goals Waghorn has scored....

I feel like taking a break from this forum for a couple of days. The overreaction to today's game is embarrassing. I genuinely think some fans believe we should be winning every game 6-0.

A league championship is awarded in May after 36 games have been played. Not over 6 games in November/December. I am fully convinced we'll see a reaction from the players in the next two games and we'll go into the New Year at least 6 points clear at the top. I don't think Warburton and Weir are the type of people who brush off a poor performance, they will analyse what went wrong and where we can improve.

So no one is allowed to moan at a bad result until the league is lost?

He's an attacking player but he's no a penalty box player

Fuck sake are you cunts all daft

He's a great player,,,,,,,

If he's been told not to play as an out and out striker, then we literally play with no strkers.

5 wingers, and no strikers and midfielders that don't make runs in behind.

ok :lol:

You've got a chemical imbalance in your heed or something

No shit. Sure the team needs to be tweaked a bit with a few more personnel in January but I don't understand the complaints about the coaching staff and players on the field this season. Unlike with Ally, there is a light at the end of the tunnel with Warburton and progress continues to be made on the field.

Really wish people would stop trumping up this nonsense. Warburton, Weir and the team should be judged on their own performances this season and not against how bad the old regime was. Will be interesting to see how good they are the coming weeks and how they react.

I couldn't give a fuck where you've been.

Guess what? Football has changed since 1972, we are playing shite teams who come to Ibrox not to lose, it's stifling.

We're having an uneasy run of games and you want to change the manager?

Get a grip.

Not at Ibrox it hasn't, this shit has been all season long and getting worse and several players have hit a brick wall, teams have always defended with nine men behind the ball at Ibrox even Dick Advocaat said Rangers have to deal with it when questioned about a lack of results when he first came to Rangers, it's part of the scene here in Scotland. What's annoying me is, it's the same shite week after week with the same old rhetoric coming from the manager with nothing actually being changed. As for changing the manager, he is the one that will need to change, or be changed, and history backs me up on that.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and absolute bawsacks saying Waghorn and our highly rated manager aren't good enough.

Some cunts forget where we were under McCoist.

and too many people keep bringing up how bad it was under Ally in relation to poor performances this season

Not at Ibrox it hasn't, this shit has been all season long and getting worse and several players have hit a brick wall, teams have always defended with nine men behind the ball at Ibrox even Dick Advocaat said Rangers have to deal with it when questioned about a lack of results when he first came to Rangers, it's part of the scene here in Scotland. What's annoying me is, it's the same shite week after week with the same old rhetoric coming from the manager with nothing actually being changed. As for changing the manager, he is the one that will need to change, or be changed, and history backs me up on that.

All season long? It's only just December :lol:

Answer Marky's question, who would you replace him with?

That tit had 3 years and made an arse of it every year, why are you on Warburton's case so early?

Have you seen no improvements?

I'm not on Warburtons case, I love having him as manager. I'm just fed up of people bringing up the dark days under Ally to defend poor performances this season. I love what Warburton is trying to do and what he has achieved so far and I would be gutted at this moment if he left.