Waghorn

bluenosebrad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, bluenosebrad said:

Wags is it just me or has he gone of the boil now, his first touch seems to have deserted him or is it down to the pitches that makes the way he plays on the right more difficult?

He has not been scoring but his irst touch is generslly like velcro.  Big man is a worker,  who offers so muh more than just scoring goals.  

5 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

I want to see him up against the premiership teams. This season has been very very good but I'm gonna reserve judgement on him until next season.  

I think Waghorn will make the step up no problem but like all players they get tired as the season wears on.

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think Waghorn will make the step up no problem but like all players they get tired as the season wears on.

Not sure I agree with your emphasis on our tiredness. In the past few games one of the attributes that is clearly evident in this team is that we have been finishing very strongly in matches. Even last night we appeared to up a gear in the final stages of the match.

2 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Not sure I agree with your emphasis on our tiredness. In the past few games one of the attributes that is clearly evident in this team is that we have been finishing very strongly in matches. Even last night we appeared to up a gear in the final stages of the match.

I said Waghorn looked tired not every player, what stand where you in last night as i had a good view from the railway stand.