*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

As much as I'll defend Clement at the moment, there is just no imagination. Get other people on set pieces, try going two up try battering a few of them. I mean try something different because this just isn't working at all, whatever 'this' is.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

The sight of Lundstram playing for us now is sickening tbh. 

Spent more time moaning at everyone else than he has running. Can’t stand him

He played a horrendous ball through and their defender cleared it but he had the audacity to shout at Dessers 

Zero accountability to go with zero ability 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Cantwell is an absolute myth.

Living off a handful of good games once the trophies were already gone last season. 

Who in the team isn't a myth at this stage bar the keeper?

This is a shambolic Rangers team, I honestly can't wait to see the back of 90 percent of the wankers 

Just now, Swagger said:

celtic don’t even need to do anything to win this league. Our lot are just handing the cunts it on a plate

They obviously embarrass us again one last time at Hampden too 

“Treble”. Someone should tell the players. They’re playing like their desperate for the season to end already. 

Just now, Redmond7 said:

As much as I'll defend Clement at the moment, there is just no imagination. Get other people on set pieces, try going two up try battering a few of them. I mean try something different because this just isn't working at all, whatever 'this' is.

Gaffer seems worryingly content to let the players take the flak, his job is to find solutions and you won’t do that by continuing to do the same shit 

Just now, psb07158 said:

He played a horrendous ball through and their defender cleared it but he had the audacity to shout at Dessers 

Zero accountability to go with zero ability 

Aye. Big enforcer in the middle of the park being given the runaround by Mark O’Hara and Yan Dhanda in recent weeks.

40k a week is absolutely hilarious