up and championship

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

What is that fucking smell? Soap is only 50p a bar or you could get a few of you to club together and buy some.

Potatoes are cheaper and I hear that they have an abundance of them in good old oirland.

Why not visit?

sorry mate I farted. 

4 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

Im honestly a Bears fan. Yes i went a bit out there but what im trying to say you already say it yourself a top 6 team. Top 6 is that what weve become. Were on an amazing journey at the moment but not good enough yet for the title.

Are you Graham Spiers?

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Your digging a hole again pal, mugs/pub teams ?

they are Dumbartonm,morton,Alloa,livingston i mean come on. i love the journey we are on. And i also believe that the powers that be iin the sfa will do anything they can to keep us down. But when we go up. are we good enough to win the league

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Dude

Well done mate. Tore the cunt a new arsehole.

If he was a genuine bear he wouldve argues his points.

Instead he comes on for a noise up after Ross county and Aberdeen fucked them and then they scraped by a team who probably spend most of their weekends snorting gear on the bus heading home after a game.

In 7 months we will have pumped this shower of fucking shite at Ibrox and the implosion will be fucking immense to watch.

Up to our necks in it 

Being an argumentative prick is fun sometimes :lol:

Just now, GazzasFluteAntics said:

they are Dumbartonm,morton,Alloa,livingston i mean come on. i love the journey we are on. And i also believe that the powers that be iin the sfa will do anything they can to keep us down. But when we go up. are we good enough to win the league

Dumbarton & Morton who got further in the Scottish cup than the Aberdeen team you fear will humiliate us?

Aw fuck, he's got a conspiracy theory now too.

The gift that keeps on giving.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:
4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

In 7 months we will have pumped this shower of fucking shite at Ibrox and the implosion will be fucking immense to watch.

I hope so Dude would love to get back to the days of fucking them. Was just watching the game at the piggery when one mr Pedro mendez scored a screamer. And the so called hollie goallie dropped a clanger for wee kenny to sweep home 4-2 to the bears

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:
7 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Dirty bastard - should have done it at the piggery and freshened it up.

still wouldnt have made a difference 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Pedro mendez was some player. Loved when he, Charlie adams and Stephen Davies played in midfield 

y midfield hereoswere Gaza,Laudrup,van Bronkhurts and big Jorg Alberts The hammer