• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

ok so u honestly think we are good enough to go up next season and challenge

Challenge? 

You honestly are terribly misinformed.

we might have been loose at the back a couple of months ago but now we literally have a clean sheet every game after warbs made a few slightly changes.

we challenged last few years with the worst Rangers team ever when we beat st Johnstone, killie and Motherwell (in the cup) 

we play possession football restricting the amount of time the opposition gets on the ball, not a lot of teams do this in Scotland. It's tailor made for playing in Europe as it's the same style the teach in he big academies - and you of all people should know how well Celtic cope with the European style when they saw it briefly.

next season the big question will be will the rest be able to challenge.

you may well be a (part time) Rangers fan who checked the scores from time to time but if you want to entice this forum into a debate at least make sure you aren't taking shite

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Challenge? 

You honestly are terribly misinformed.

we might have been loose at the back a couple of months ago but now we literally have a clean sheet every game after warbs made a few slightly changes.

we challenged last few years with the worst Rangers team ever when we beat st Johnstone, killie and Motherwell (in the cup) 

we play possession football restricting the amount of time the opposition gets on the ball, not a lot of teams do this in Scotland. It's tailor made for playing in Europe as it's the same style the teach in he big academies - and you of all people should know how well Celtic cope with the European style when they saw it briefly.

next season the big question will be will the rest be able to challenge.

you may well be a (part time) Rangers fan who checked the scores from time to time but if you want to entice this forum into a debate at least make sure you aren't taking shite

You know, I noticed we played heavy possession tactics that is similar to English League teams. But what you said about Celtic and Europe, I never really considered. 

I've been of the personal belief that we've been able to give Celtic a good run for their money for a wee while now (past 3/4 months about). Now I'd say the odds are definitely in our favor. However, that's just for the current Tim team.

7 hours ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

we will go up but i think it will take us at least seasons before we fully challenge again. we are playing mugs/pub teams at the moment wake up dude. Yes the right additions will be needed but will they gel quick enough for a challenge for the titlt

Fuck me are you typing with your elbows?

Will we be able to challenge for the Title in the top flight?..........................Will we be able to challenge for top four?

My opinion is that with the current squad + Crooks and Windass next season the top four is achievable with ease. Now bearing in mind Mark Warburton has stated time and time again that any signings MUST be better than what we currently have at our disposal and that he is looking at bringing in a possible 5 or so players IF we get promoted it stands to reason he isn't planning to just come second.

If he manages to sign even three players better than Tavernier, Wallace, Kiernan, Holt, Halliday, Waghorn, McKay, O'Halloran, Foderingham et al, then we will have a squad better than anything else in Scotland and we definitely will be a threat for trophies and Title # 55.:pipe:

When we are in the top league, the rest of the teams there will change how they play footy. They will see a style of football that will take them apart and they will imitate it. We will not only chase the title but we will change Scottish football. Rangers will breath new life in to the Premiership and it is needed as it is dead on it arse; poor crowds and shite footy, Rangers will mean big crowds and pass and move footy that will be a joy to watch. Our haters are going to hate it when we strut our stuff. But no change there then.

coulnt give a shit aboot that tie. Although would like to eh wee morton puttin em smelly tottie muchin cunts oot n back hame. But what aboot us going through eh night wiz at no just the fucking bomb I STAND ORRETED we are good enough for the so called prem and we will be fighting. For the title against those taogs. But i just cant see past the coaching staff, The Player mentality, some of the skill to name a few Wee Barry mckay.big Lee Wallace and big Tav   Love is guy. Think his goals are the FUKin bomb. Young Billy King is looking lively lately i hope we get to keep him. Mon Eh GERS League and up n am happy. Fuck yer treble noooo....hahaha.lol ronnie. hope the sheep beatthem to the league too that would be a perfect season. Peace out GerFans