Which Rangers supporters group? Twitter poll

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, cstamomusa said:

It's fairly easy to know what they are about, they are on Facebook, twitter, and post blogs regularly.   I am sure if you wanted to be up with some of them at a game they would explain the group to you.

It's a fairly easy question that VB members either can't, or don't want to, answer. The last time a VB member offered to meet a non VB member on here to "go for a walk" the VB member didn't show up. So, I'd obviously need to pick my VB member carefully.

30 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

He would have to go to a game first.

i see a problem here

Ah, that old chestnut. Good to see the lap dog following his namesake. Could you show me where Ibrox is on a map first, that'll help me. :pipe:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

It's fairly easy question that VB members either can't, or don't want to, answer. The last time a VB member offered to meet a non VB member on here to "go for a walk" the VB member didn't show up. So, I'd obviously need to pick my VB member carefully.

Ah, that old chestnut. Good to see the lap dog following his namesake. Could you show me where Ibrox is on a map first, that'll help me. :pipe:

Your colours have well and truly been showing on this thread, starting with how do you join ? to the pish above.. 

As a member of VB I think the poll is worthless, a sorta my cock is bigger than yours, I appreciate that you may never want to be on their forum but I also take comfort that you never will..

1-4 to the Gers the morra...

9 minutes ago, bobdylaniscrap said:

Your colours have well and truly been showing on this thread, starting with how do you join ? to the pish above.. 

As a member of VB I think the poll is worthless, a sorta my cock is bigger than yours, I appreciate that you may never want to be on their forum but I also take comfort that you never will..

1-4 to the Gers the morra...

I'm not religious so that was always a given. ;)

2 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

It's a fairly easy question that VB members either can't, or don't want to, answer. The last time a VB member offered to meet a non VB member on here to "go for a walk" the VB member didn't show up. So, I'd obviously need to pick my VB member carefully.

Instead, he went to my old work some 25 miles away. :lol:

Been supporting Rangers or over half a century.  Never needed a fans group then and do not need a bunch of self serving bastards now.  

Too many of these groups now appear to be all about the personalities of their leaders, rather than a about the groups objectives or the club.

If the club wants to engage the fans then do it through the RSCs.  Those not affiliated with an RSC could always form an Internet Loyal RSC.

I like some of the hings VB stands for but do not agree with all their actions and/or statements.  I do like the fact they seem more about the groups objectives and not who leads them. They do not appear to be blazer chasers.

8 hours ago, Smile said:

Obviously, i find no point commenting on something i haven't seen first Hand.

I think that's why the "God" fella never really seemed real to me.

I take it you asked the relevant  people for transparency, how did you get on with that? 

How did you get on with the the sportsdirect employees in the the stadium shop, did they give you a breakdown in the costs of the  merchandise they were selling you?

I find this debate on merchandise quite simplistic  at times and reminiscent of Dubya's "you are either with or against us", diatribe.  

I for one detest the deal we have with SD and  will be happy when it ends.  Equally however I have no time for Liars and their LyinBrand merchandise redirecting funds from the club under a pretense of perhaps using the money to buy future shares.

Even RF which was founded based on good intentions seems to now to be headed I  the same self interested direction s the RST.

Which fans goup?   how about NONE, no not one.

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I find this debate on merchandise quite simplistic  at times and reminiscent of Dubya's "you are either with or against us", diatribe.  

I for one detest the deal we have with SD and  will be happy when it ends.  Equally however I have no time for Liars and their LyinBrand merchandise redirecting funds from the club under a pretense of perhaps using the money to buy future shares.

Even RF which was founded based on good intentions seems to now to be headed I  the same self interested direction s the RST.

Which fans goup?   how about NONE, no not one.

Do you really believe if Lionbrand wasn't available the fans who are buying it would buy from SD?

3 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Dissolve them all and start a new one. I'd suggest the leaders should put themselves up for election for the new org and be voted for by the Rangers supporters clubs across the country. That way only real Rangers supporters get a vote. 

Only supporters clubs. What about season ticket holders?

Considering RR has admitted he himself hasnt been to their shop and has no idea where the funds are going, I think its rich for a sheep like him who just blindly believes what hes told to criticize me for asking for transparency for non RST members as to how their money  spent and if promises are kept

Seems to be a lot of assumption from that side of the fence

9 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I take it you asked the relevant  people for transparency, how did you get on with that? 

How did you get on with the the sportsdirect employees in the the stadium shop, did they give you a breakdown in the costs of the  merchandise they were selling you?

Why are you even commenting on something you clearly know nothing about, how do you honestly expect to  know the ins and out of something without  actually going to assess it.

7 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Only supporters clubs. What about season ticket holders?

ST holders and RSC members are the only ones who should get a vote in things imo as they are the ones paying money into the Club

8 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Do you really believe if Lionbrand wasn't available the fans who are buying it would buy from SD?

I dont think they would. Dont see how thats relevant

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I'm neither and haven't missed a game at Ibrox all season.

Well how do you propose the Club caters to the fans then as the situation involving fans groups clearly doesnt suit either the fans or the board

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why are you even commenting on something you clearly no nothing about, how do you honestly expect to  know the ins and out of something without  actually going to assess it.

I have read the RST statements about their shop.

Now how about answering the 2 questions I asked you.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I have read the RST statements about their shop.

Now how about answering the 2 questions I asked you.

What questions, come on keep them coming so i can educate you about something you clearly know nothing about.

18 hours ago, Willis said:

If you want my personal definition then sellik fans and republicans and ira supporting scum

And yes/snp voters ;) dont think that applies

The OP seems to endorse this. But then he is only 12. 

Sellik fans would have been sufficient but perhaps not for a bunch of political agitators.

Confirms what I already knew. Thanks.