Which Rangers supporters group? Twitter poll

Virtuoso

4 hours ago, Willis said:

Like taigs? Aye fair dues you cant join VB if youre a taig. Does that bother you?

As far as i know anyone can join you just have to be able to prove your not a tarrier before getting on the forum.

Could you define the word 'taig' and the word 'tarrier' in this instance, please, for the purpose of this discussion?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

All ive ever asked of the SOS or RST is proof of where the money from their shirt sales is going. And as of yet I havent been offered any. VBs dont make claims like that.

You and the other fella were both 'just asking questions' about different fans groups, yet you go mental when you don't get answers to one, and go mental when people ask questions of another.

Which brings me beautifully back to my point earlier in the thread that asking questions about which fans group is best or worst is utterly fucking pointless and causes, at this stage, 2 pages of petty, utterly fucking unimportant arguments.

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

You and the other fella were both 'just asking questions' about different fans groups, yet you go mental when you don't get answers to one, and go mental when people ask questions of another.

Which brings me beautifully back to my point earlier in the thread that asking questions about which fans group is best or worst is utterly fucking pointless and causes, at this stage, 2 pages of petty, utterly fucking unimportant arguments.

Where did I go mental you headcase? I offered to pass Albears questions on can you not read? Spastic

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I noticed that. I'd heard an alternative story why we are the "light blues". A newspaper article referenced us as the "light and speedy blues" and it stuck. 

(tu)

That article was on here at some time or other Dude, and it was along the lines that a reporter at an early game between The Rangers and another team (forget who now), observed that the team in blue were all of a more lighter, athletic stature than their bulkier opposition (probably due to being youths, and possibly rowing?) and referred to us as  "light and speedy", and as you say the nickname  "the light blues" (the precursor to many more) was born and stuck.

:uk: 

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Could you define the word 'taig' and the word 'tarrier' in this instance, please, for the purpose of this discussion?

If you want my personal definition then sellik fans and republicans and ira supporting scum

And yes/snp voters ;) dont think that applies

2 hours ago, Willis said:

All ive ever asked of the SOS or RST is proof of where the money from their shirt sales is going. And as of yet I havent been offered any. VBs dont make claims like that.

An RST member thesins offered to meet you and show you invoices etc which would have provided a detailed  breakdown of the costs for their merchandise.

Did you take him up on his offer?

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

An RST member thesins offered to meet you and show you invoices etc which would have provided a detailed  breakdown of the costs for their merchandise.

Did you take him up on his offer?

Once again the forum spastic fails to understand the concept. Im talking about the fan base not me personally. Has every single fan who wants to know the figures got to go meet this guy personally? Sounds like something Mike Ashley would come out with

15 minutes ago, Willis said:

Once again the forum spastic...

That's twice you've called other Rangers fans spastics now in this thread alone, which is a bit unpleasant really.

Have you got a particular problem with spastics, or are you just an intellectual pygmy who can't hold a civil conversation, cunto?

16 minutes ago, Willis said:

Once again the forum spastic fails to understand the concept. Im talking about the fan base not me personally. Has every single fan who wants to know the figures got to go meet this guy personally? Sounds like something Mike Ashley would come out with

The concept is you have said all YOU want is transparency. YOU were offered that transparency but declined it.

All you want to do is bitch about fan groups you don't like, that is very transparent.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

The concept is you have said all YOU want is transparency. YOU were offered that transparency but declined it.

All you want to do is bitch about fan groups you don't like, that is very transparent.

Maybe he has a point you tell me as a supporter who obviously backs this wheeze, how the money is accounted for, you have I'm sure been into the School to see how this is run.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I'm not against it and  I haven't visited their shop, have you?

Obviously, i find no point commenting on something i haven't seen first Hand.

I think that's why the "God" fella never really seemed real to me.

5 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

I did ask a question. Here's another;

Why would I join a group I know very little about?

I'm told nothing about VB, that is the issue. That's why I tried asking questions. I now know that is not acceptable of the VB. 

I'm going to leave it here, because from experience this topic goes nowhere.

It's fairly easy to know what they are about, they are on Facebook, twitter, and post blogs regularly.   I am sure if you wanted to be up with some of them at a game they would explain the group to you.

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Rf is a veichle for fans to buy shares. It's not a fans group in the sense it speaks for fans etc. 

Not a member of RF but surely the point of having the shares is for fans to have a voice as a group to make sure the club is run properly.  I thought RF was set up because of the mistrust in previous boards and they way they ran things and to give the actual fans a say.  

30 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Not a member of RF but surely the point of having the shares is for fans to have a voice as a group to make sure the club is run properly.  I thought RF was set up because of the mistrust in previous boards and they way they ran things and to give the actual fans a say.  

It is and its one member one vote.

It's not a supporters group in the way the trust and vb are. 

So it will poll its contributors and then act accordingly 

It doesn't make statements nor speak for anyone in the conventional sense 

39 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

It's fairly easy to know what they are about, they are on Facebook, twitter, and post blogs regularly.   I am sure if you wanted to be up with some of them at a game they would explain the group to you.

He would have to go to a game first.

i see a problem here

None of them speak for me. End of.

I love the work that the VB's do. I love the fact that they are loyalists and hate nationalists and taigs but I don't agree with everything they say or do.

Anyone that aligns them self unconditionally to a group no matter what is a bit desperate and weak in my eyes. Think for yourself.

As someone said in another thread today or yesterday - 50 thousand match day going strong, single minded supporters is a lot healthier than a few groups toeing agendas and party lines.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

None of them speak for me. End of.

I love the work that the VB's do. I love the fact that they are loyalists and hate nationalists and taigs but I don't agree with everything they say or do.

Anyone that aligns them self unconditionally to a group no matter what is a bit desperate and weak in my eyes. Think for yourself.

As someone said in another thread today or yesterday - 50 thousand match day going strong, single minded supporters is a lot healthier than a few groups toeing agendas and party lines.

Spot on mate (tu)