billy davies

Must admit .That interview tonight makes me think we were extremely lucky not to have him as our Manager .

He comes across as an egotistical maniac .Thank fuck we weren't lumbered with this guy . WARBURTON's appointment seems all the more of a Godsend now:crywank:

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Must admit .That interview tonight makes me think we were extremely lucky not to have him as our Manager .

He comes across as an egotistical maniac .Thank fuck we weren't lumbered with this guy . WARBURTON's appointment seems all the more of a Godsend now:crywank:

Yeah i had thought he would have been a good appointment in the past but after hearing that i think we dodged a bullet 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah i had thought he would have been a good appointment in the past but after hearing that i think we dodged a bullet 

Absolutely . He has been out of work for two years .That must mean something .

If he ever is Manager of Rangers ,then I'm putting on the carpet slippers .

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely . He has been out of work for two years .That must mean something .

If he ever is Manager of Rangers ,then I'm putting on the carpet slippers .

Out of work by his own choice - still paid by Notts Forest. That arrangement is possibly coming to an end which might explain his recent touting of his availability.

On 23 February 2016 at 9:11 PM, ben51 said:

A couple on here, including myself, took abuse for not wanting him anywhere near us. The guys a fucking loon ball.

He's a stoater, fuck knows how he gets teams to hire him. And people gave it the 'he's a Rangers man get him in' nonsense

There was a time when I thought Davies would have been a cracking manager for us; he had repeated successes in the Championship and seemed destined for greater things. Then came his last stint at Forest, which was horrific, and some of the stories my Forest supporting mate has said about him basically ripping the club off with dodgy transfers would surely mean he'd never get a job in football again. 

I don't think I even need to mention the NOTW allegations either (not that I trust them cunts). I'm afraid he could never be manager of our club now, not that I'm complaining as I'm very contented with Warburton.