James Tavernier Ink

julescotia

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

They aren't great all they tats all together look horrible. I have tattoos on my back got a Union Jack love heart that says loyal heart next to that I have the rangers crest with simply the best above it and we are the ppl below it next to that got a bulldog with Union jacks behind it and written under that is these colours don't run and below the 3 of them I have bill struth " let the others come after us we welcome the chase". They are quite smart but like every1 else I'll regret them later in life. I haven't a clue how to put a picture up or I would :ulster:

Ive got something similar.

Its called a passport ;)

1 hour ago, FSM said:

He's a footballer, so he knows his mental limitations and probably made peace with it a long time ago.

Stephen Hawking doesn't have a tattoo. David Beckham has loads of tattoos. Hawking understands quantum mechanics. Beckham has loads of tattoos.

So having a high IQ and fuck all else is what matters, I'll take Beckham's lifestyle and lack of IQ over Hawkings lifestyle thanks, oh and Winston Churchill must have been a dumb ass.

42 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

So having a high IQ and fuck all else is what matters, I'll take Beckham's lifestyle and lack of IQ over Hawkings lifestyle thanks, oh and Winston Churchill must have been a dumb ass.

You sound quite aggressive mate, like you want to hit me. That's another common trait for folk with tattoos, a propensity for sudden mindless violence.

31 minutes ago, FSM said:

You sound quite aggressive mate, like you want to hit me. That's another common trait for folk with tattoos, a propensity for sudden mindless violence.

It's not mindless, I'm sure anyone who has spoke to you for more than 10 secs wants to punch your cunt in. (tu)

On 3/4/2016 at 8:55 AM, FSM said:

As a general observation, I find that the amount of tattoos you have is usually inversely proportional to the level of your IQ.

People with more than 4 tattoos won't understand the above sentence.

99.9 % of tattoos are kitsch shite passed off as art,you would not hang it up on your wall for an hour but cunts put it on their bodies for life. 

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

99.9 % of tattoos are kitsch shite passed off as art,you would not hang it up in your wall for an hour but cunts put it on their bodies for life. 

Unless you're a fan of flash sheets, in which case you may very well hang it on your wall.

9 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

As you point out, Churchill had one. Thomas Edison and President Roosevelt too. I believe Edison was known as a pretty smart guy in his day.  Just as well they didn't know he had a tattoo or he would have been ignored and we wouldn't be using his 1093 patented inventions today. Which means there would be no electric tattoo guns.

12 hours ago, bluegecko said:

Funny how it's only folk without tattoos that judge. I'm far more than what I choose to put on my skin

Seems kind of an obvious statement mate. Who else apart from people 'without' tattoos do you expect to judge people 'with' tattoos? Do you mean people with tattoos judging each other for having tattoos or is there a 3rd type of judge in this scenario i.e. maybe someone who pretends to have tattoos?

13 hours ago, weeneily said:

As you point out, Churchill had one. Thomas Edison and President Roosevelt too. I believe Edison was known as a pretty smart guy in his day.  Just as well they didn't know he had a tattoo or he would have been ignored and we wouldn't be using his 1093 patented inventions today. Which means there would be no electric tattoo guns.

Who I'm guessing all received their tattoos due to serving in the army/navy. Can't see Roosevelt having doves inked on his hands, his weans names on his neck and a tramp stamp. 

Name any great thinker from history with a 'recreational' tattoo? Name any modern day thinker with a 'recreational' tattoo?

3 hours ago, FSM said:

Seems kind of an obvious statement mate. Who else apart from people 'without' tattoos do you expect to judge people 'with' tattoos? Do you mean people with tattoos judging each other for having tattoos or is there a 3rd type of judge in this scenario i.e. maybe someone who pretends to have tattoos?

More about the type of people who judge solely on appearance unlike those with tattoos (if we are to generalise a hugely diverse group of people ) who don't care whether you have tattoos or not.