Best performance of the season

Escobar

OK OK I give in, I cautiously thought before today that we might have to take a couple of seasons to get us up there in the premier and might have to settle for a couple of seasons of mid table-ness before we could seriously challenge, but, after that we are ready.!!!! not sure though if we could play a whole season at that blistering pace though, we totally went for it there, an absolute delight to watch.

I thought today would have been a slog and a win would be 50/50 but fuck me we were magnificent!

So many outstanding performances but Kenny Miller was simply brilliant, his work rate and intelligence on the pitch are excellent! A few years ago I never thought I would say that about Miller but to last the 90 minutes at that intensity speaks volumes of his professionalism!

On part with Hibs at the start of the season but today takes precedent.  I cannot believe we had that performance in us, we were outstanding.  To think we were not even at our strongest (on paper).