Tough game i said, Who got it wrong yesterday.

Smile

Who got it wrong yesterday.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who got it wrong yesterday.

• Me/us, Smiles a daft cunt
    • No, said it was easy, i'm a visionary

I thought 3-0, I said that Dundee blow hot and cold and thought we would pass them off the park but we had to take our chances.

But I never thought we would have brushed them aside the way we did, apart from the last 10 minutes of the first half, Dundee were not in it.  it could so easily have been 6-0, but we have sent a message out tp our enemy's that we fear no one and fancy our chances in completing a treble. 

With the exception of possibly 2-3 teams in Scotland, Rangers will beat the rest comfortably if they give them the space. I believe these teams only chance of getting a result is to park the bus and hope for a lucky counter attack. I went for 5-0. The propaganda that Dundee could compete against us was there downfall. 

I thought it would be a tough test until hibs imploded in a week and we were suddenly 14 points clear.It meant the pressure was off and we could revert to the sexy passing football we played at the start of the season.Dundee thinking they were the superior team from a superior league played into our hands.The early goal helped but we were truly the superior team on the day.