Champions league football on TV

Just noticed BT are also showing the Hull v Arsenal game live on BT1, kick off 7.00pm. The game will only be half way through when the two championship games kick off at 7.45pm, why is this allowed, is it because BT have the TV rights. Surely if the rules state that no other game in any UEFA member country can be televised at the same time then this is against the rules or doe's it only apply to small member countries, i.e.  Scotland, the Rangers v Killie replay.

From what I'm reading the FA applied for an exemption and UEFA allowed a 7pm k.o. as a compromise.

Our authorities should have done the same and as a minimum our club shouId have been pressurising our authorities to make the request. 

I actually felt let down by the club in all this whereas I expected it from the authorities.

The only ones who came out this with any credit where the management team, the players and the periscope bears?

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

From what I'm reading the FA applied for an exemption and UEFA allowed a 7pm k.o. as a compromise.

Our authorities should have done the same and as a minimum our club shouId have been pressurising our authorities to make the request. 

I actually felt let down by the club in all this whereas I expected it from the authorities.

The only ones who came out this with any credit where the management team, the players and the periscope bears?

I find that unbelievable that nobody from the Club or sfa would have looked into the possibility of getting permission from UEFA to show the game, considering no Scottish club was involved in the competition and lack of TV money in Scottish football, its a bloody disgrace, no wonder Scottish football is in trouble.

18 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

I find that unbelievable that nobody from the Club or sfa would have looked into the possibility of getting permission from UEFA to show the game, considering no Scottish club was involved in the competition and lack of TV money in Scottish football, its a bloody disgrace, no wonder Scottish football is in trouble.

A missed opportunity to generate some extra cash.

50 minutes ago, DerKlos said:

According to that report the sfa dimwits only asked if the diddy edinburgh derby could be televised and not our game although if allowed it would have been shown on RTV. I know it doesn't matter now but FFS what team in Scotland is the      biggest draw, we had 29,000 watching on periscope and would have at least a 100,000 viewers and probably more than the two teams from Edinburgh if it was us being shown live.