The three guys that impressed Cuellar.

The three guy's that impressed Cuellar the most Barry,Nacho,and Hemdani.throw Hutton and Weir in there and he would have got them all right. (tu)

Im not really surprised by that - they were the only players that turned against him that miserable night at Ibrox

The three guy's that impressed Cuellar the most Barry,Nacho,and Hemdani.throw Hutton and Weir in there and he would have got them all right. (tu)

Im not really surprised by that - they were the only players that turned against him that miserable night at Ibrox

Dont remind me pal. I still cant believe how bad we were that night.

Hemdani in the last bit ;)

Hemdani in the last bit ;)

Well apart from that ;)

bazza, nacho and hemdani work for their money. huton is startin to come oot his shell - shite at the start of the season but done well under walter. weir, great signing, what we needed - vice captain this season if ive seen one. better than that ******* svenson.

Do you even think Nacho will be in WS's plans next season?

Personally I don't think that he has that much abillity and I was so surprised at how well he played last season!

Personally I don't think that he has that much abillity and I was so surprised at how well he played last season!

If we sign a right winger then no, Novo probs wont be in WS plans imo.

Cracking wee player to have in your squad. (tu)(tu) and don't forget he is also Cueller's official translater now. :D