Right let me guess ? We need a couple of . . .

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Funnily enough, both Kiernan and Wilson have both been captain of under-19 sides and in other competitions. 

Wilson captained Hearts last season as well. They are two very good defenders on their game, but since the Dundee game it's been terrible. I'm sure MW will address it

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Wilson captained Hearts last season as well. They are two very good defenders on their game, but since the Dundee game it's been terrible. I'm sure MW will address it

Since his suspension Kiernan has been awful too. 

You could take that has a good sign (being subpar since Dundee), it must be the way championship teams play against us, 11 men behind the ball and get us on the break. 

7 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Ach, just keeping myself entertained really. :D

Think I'll watch this again...

10 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Ach, just keeping myself entertained really. :D

Think I'll watch this again...

I'll stick with old technology ! ?:sherlock:

37 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Since his suspension Kiernan has been awful too. 

You could take that has a good sign (being subpar since Dundee), it must be the way championship teams play against us, 11 men behind the ball and get us on the break. 

There wasn't 11 men behind the ball when they were scoring or running all over us at the end of the game, it was us who 11 men behind the ball and we couldn't keep them out!!!.

2 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

There wasn't 11 men behind the ball when they were scoring or running all over us at the end of the game, it was us who 11 men behind the ball and we couldn't keep them out!!!.

11+ men in the box (during a corner) doesn't have the same defensive value as 11 men behind the ball in their halve. It was a complete clusterfuck.

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

11+ men in the box doesn't have the same defensive value as 11 men behind the ball in their halve. It was a complete clusterfuck.

I don't think you have grasped the fact that Rangers are an ordinary side who can not adapt to manage a game of football that challenges them, it's all fine and well knocking merry fuck out of useless sides but when faced with a team with a bit of a backbone they just can't handle it, and put it to you that Warburton is not a good manager also with a lot of ordinary players whom he signed!!. In short he won't last another year and to quote you it's a clusterfuck.

2 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

I don't think you have grasped the fact that Rangers are an ordinary side who can not adapt to manage a game of football that challenges them, it's all fine and well knocking merry fuck out of useless sides but when faced with a team with a bit of a backbone they just can't handle it, and put it to you that Warburton is not a good manager also with a lot of ordinary players whom he signed!!. In short he won't last another year and to quote you it's a clusterfuck.

Warburton is a great manager.to turn that squad of players into what we have right now is incredible.hopefully you are a troll that way I can pretend there aren't more fake Rangers fans who know fuck all about the game.

5 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Warburton is a great manager.to turn that squad of players into what we have right now is incredible.hopefully you are a troll that way I can pretend there aren't more fake Rangers fans who know fuck all about the game.

You really love the FANBOY SHITE don't you, well brown shoes don't make it, we are not a good side and it has been showing all season, he is lucky to be playing in a shite league, knocking merry fuck out of crap sides and yet when you look at his record against the top four it doesn't make good reading and is getting worse as the pressure mounts, sure the league is won and it should be given the fact of superiority he has enjoyed and yet there is still question marks.

10 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

I don't think you have grasped the fact that Rangers are an ordinary side who can not adapt to manage a game of football that challenges them

I don't think you grasp the fact that the team we have the now was hastily put together, using free agents and paying for 4 players at most. With that team we've steam rolled teams. 

17 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

it's all fine and well knocking merry fuck out of useless sides but when faced with a team with a bit of a backbone they just can't handle it

The only team that has beaten us convincingly was St Johnston and that was when the team was only 6-7 weeks old. The team still needs additions and it will get better. But right now the bedrock that's been laid that's going to be added on is some pretty good bedrock that has convincingly wrapped up promotion for us.

Oh yeah, there's a lot of back bone required for putting 11 men behind the ball. Only coming out of their halve for a counter, and only scoring when it's 4v2 or a clusterfuck around the box. We managed fine against Kilmarnock, only bad luck prevented us from beating them in the first leg, second leg we did just fine and most importantly, we

beat them. Dundee which is middle of the table and hailed as having a great offense, we absolutely slaughtered them. 

18 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

and put it to you that Warburton is not a good manager also with a lot of ordinary players whom he signed!!

and look at where those "ordinary players" have gotten us. He's got a good eye for talent, that's why Waghorn was before his injury the highest goal scorer in the whole of Britain, Forrester, Holt, Haliday and McKay are all getting extensions and it's where we have the 3rd best defensive record in Britain. 

In short he won't last another year and to quote you it's a clusterfuck.

You're an actual disgrace. That's taig talk when they talk about Deila. 

Considering the work Warburton has done in the short amount of time he's been here, it's been nothing short of miraculous. He's gotten us promotion, what he said he was going to do when he signed with us. and he's gotten that for us by assembling a team of players that he's worked with before and players that he knows has passion to play football. 

You're attitude is a clusterfuck, complete negativity.

25 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Not sure if your a troll or just a knob end or are you really the gardener

36 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Bollocks!!!

You really love the FANBOY SHITE don't you, well brown shoes don't make it, we are not a good side and it has been showing all season, he is lucky to be playing in a shite league, knocking merry fuck out of crap sides and yet when you look at his record against the top four it doesn't make good reading and is getting worse as the pressure mounts, sure the league is won and it should be given the fact of superiority he has enjoyed and yet there is still question marks.

Fuck sake why all the negativity? We have cantered the league we are in the semi against them ( could get Europe) we have basically had to start again since the beginning of the season I would say that's actually not bad going and all done for not a lot of money barring MOH we haven't spent any money and he's just in the door. Except st Johnstone we have stepped up when it mattered and we were a new team against them, maybe your just a bit pissed off as the league wasn't sorted today but we are definitely heading in the right direction. I hate when people come on here just to slate the team,  a wee bit of positivity wouldn't go a miss. Why don't you come on and say all this next season if you feel the same as you don't really gave an argument just now while we have won the league and still in our major cup competition? 

47 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Trying to work out whether you're actually a tim or just a silly auld cunt who hasn't come to terms with where we are as a club right now.

I'm hoping it's the latter.

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because the manager doesn't say it publicly means fuck all.

I'm a big believer in taking the Rangers manager at his word. You are well within your rights not to.

In defence, Rob Kiernan has been outstanding, as has Danny Wilson.

'We will add one more because we'll need more numbers next year but we'll look for quality to add to the group.

He said this publicly last week, now people can say it means fuck all if they want but I suspect they think that just because it suits their personal opinion.

37 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Fuck up.

5 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

I'm a big believer in taking the Rangers manager at his word. You are well within your rights not to.

He said this publicly, now people can say it means fuck all if they want but I suspect they think that just because it suits their personal opinion.

Fair doo's, couldn't remember him saying it but, he can't exactly slate them publicly tbf.