Could it happen?

DJXL

5 minutes ago, DJXL said:

Just looked at the premiership table, looks like the Sheep's last chance is gone.

But could it happen, could the Tims blow 8 points in 5 games? Stranger things have happened.

Yeah, but you would really need Aberdeen to win ALL their remaining games, and that ain't gonna happen mate.

Maybe if celtic do win the league, it'll give them a false sense of security that they're still way ahead of everyone, which will make it easier for us next season to get title number 55.

They most certainly COULD lose 8 points in 5 games.

But no way will the sheep have the bottle/ability to take advantage sadly.

Anyway....

Bears Den??????????

5 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Yeah, but you would really need Aberdeen to win ALL their remaining games, and that ain't gonna happen mate.

Maybe if celtic do win the league, it'll give them a false sense of security that they're still way ahead of everyone, which will make it easier for us next season to get title number 55.

For me it would be more the tims starting with us on zero in row and not 5, but I firmly believe the teddy bears can win it first season back up, the rims are now very poor.

Aberdeen have had their chances and proved themselves to be absolute bottle merchants. There has only, and is ever only going to be one club that will put the scum in their rightful place and that is the famous Glasgow Rangers. The rest are all wannabes. (Wanna play at Parkhead, wanna play for Septic, wanna wear the hoops). Fuck them all, that's why personally I don't give a fuck who gets promoted with us from the Championship, they are all scum in my eyes. Bitter and twisted? Your damn right iam.

It's about as likely as the OP starting a thread that isn't a thunderclapping pile of attention-seeking bawhawkery.

Next time, can you at least place your gibberish threads in the correct forum, you hoofwanking pile of helmet-slobber...?