Video - We Are Back

iBR0Xi

New here, but had to let everyone on the forums know about my new video on Rangers. Make no money at all off these videos as have copyright content just want Gers fans to see them, if this is wrong section for video then please move to correct one, thanks. W.A.T.P

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The video effects ruin it for me sadly,good idea though (tu)

Thanks for feedback mate. I prob have used far too many effects in this video! Will try tone it down for next video, cheers again! (tu)

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I thought it was excellent bar two things.

1. The video clips contrast from 1:20-2:40.

2. The Rangers vs Falkirk video from a cup match before 2012, not sure why that match was used especially as it was after the comments about us gaining promotion, should have been a Dumbarton video.

Thanks mate and I prob should have made that colour rather than Sepia.. all 6 goals during that phase were against Hibs, just trying to view it like it was ages ago from our prespective... like history... and yep number 2 is right, I don't have any reason for putting the video clip in... prob could have picked better although the audio was us getting to final of Europa!

Thanks for feedback mate! Appreciate it! W.A.T.P

Not too bad but the pedantic bastard in me says we were never DEMOTED.   We were thrown out of the Spl due to financial mismanagement. Fortunately the SFL accepted our application to join and we started again in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

Demoted - No

Relegated = No

Thanks for feedback fellow bears, appreciate it all! I probably could do a lot better and will try harder for my next video. Really enjoyed making this one, I am still learning when using the video editing software so I end up seeing some effect that I like and throwing it in the videos, then it tends to be a tad too much...

11 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not too bad but the pedantic bastard in me says we were never DEMOTED.   We were thrown out of the Spl due to financial mismanagement. Fortunately the SFL accepted our application to join and we started again in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

Demoted - No

Relegated = No

Aye mate, I should have worded it better, exactly how you say haha

15 hours ago, iBR0Xi said:

New here, but had to let everyone on the forums know about my new video on Rangers. Make no money at all off these videos as have copyright content just want Gers fans to see them, if this is wrong section for video then please move to correct one, thanks. W.A.T.P

Great start mate. :541: 

44 minutes ago, iBR0Xi said:

Thanks for the feedback mate, glad you enjoyed!

W.A.T.P :pipe:

You seem to know what your doing and it's to ask if it's possible to create the Miller and Novo goal on a split screen as they were so similar and it would look magic