Any wargamers on Here?

Jakes Pal

I have been playing serious wargamers since the days of The Spectrum 48K.

True wargamers play on the Pc only, not through some sort of snobbery but rather that game developers do not see enough £signs in games that ask you to think about what you are doing rather than simply blasting the shit out of anything that appears in front of you. 

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I have been playing serious wargamers since the days of The Spectrum 48K.

True wargamers play on the Pc only, not through some sort of snobbery but rather that game developers do not see enough £signs in games that ask you to think about what you are doing rather than simply blasting the shit out of anything that appears in front of you. 

NERD

I play a few PC war games as it happens :craphead:

I was a beta tester for a game called War Commander.  It's a RTS that you can play over Facebook.  If you want something quick and easy get Infested Planet it's a great little strategy game (tu)

• 4 weeks later...

Panzer general on the PS1, still play it now.

Actually there were loads of war games released on the PS1, companies just release the same old shite now and will not take risks although PS4 is getting better with small developers being supported.