On A Cold And Grey November Morn

BridgeIsBlue

9 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Is youtube the only place for Rangers videos? Spent hours on there watching us but this song is only on a 50 second video if I remember right. I'm not a computer person so I don't know what else is available. Just that this song seems to have been sung before my time but I remember growing up and a friend's uncle who, believe it or not, was a tim and sung the start of it to me saying it sounded beautiful :lol: (at matches of course :lol:)

Try Sports Direct

1 hour ago, Quiet Jim said:

Not a loyalist but always felt it was shameful that our country never stood shoulder-to-shoulder with our people abroad. Will never understand, despite being a liberal, how someone can argue in Scotland that they have sympathy with the IRA even though they are revelling in the blood of people of Scots descent.

The Americans, Russians, or just about any other country would never act like this. Imagine a stadium of people singing Al Qaeda songs in America. Every person on video singing would end up getting slapped about and watched for the rest of their life. Even though I only know what I came across in British History as a student I'm ashamed, especially as a Scot.

Embarrassing from a British and Scottish point of view to see the international outcry when Muslims bomb a country when the poor people of Northern Ireland went through it for more than 30 years.

Don't know some of these songs but heard the Gibraltar one before and enjoyed the humour in the first one I heard. The one on here has after laughter. The one I heard before you could hear delight in the singers voice and that made me laugh. 

All liberal minded Scots should remember that the IRA are swimming in the blood of our people 

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Don't know some of these songs but heard the Gibraltar one before and enjoyed the humour in the first one I heard. The one on here has after laughter. The one I heard before you could hear delight in the singers voice and that made me laugh. 

:uk:

I was forced to go to Sunday school and enjoyed the biscuits but the Boy's Brigade (184) :lol: and marches were enjoyable as was the church football team. Always remember scoring a goal from a corner somewhere in Clydebank. If only I had a dad who was a nutter I could have been a Ranger. Probably not considering it was 9inarow right enough but if you have a kid mate get tonto on his ass as you never know. :)

I'm not religious but not daft enough to think that is important. I seen that thread last week :lol:

Bridget would look great in my Rangers top :)

6 hours ago, Willis said:

Oh Warburton is magic

He made the Fenians pay

He loves the Queen in England

And he loves the UDA

Sir Davie is his brethren

Annie Millers is his pub

And if you are offended

Go support another Club!

He better start looking for a new pub then as that'll be flats by the time next season starts. 

14 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

Fuckin love you Willis!!!!

No Surrender

Rab

I share your sentiment Brother. Would buy you a pint any day my friend. Enjoy the game today

No Surrender

Willis

50 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

Go on del boy.

No Surrender

Rab

Fuckin love u brother. My first wine and line will be in ur name tonight brother. WATP

NO SURRENDER

WILLIS