Andy Walker

ready1873

I've mentioned before how I feel he gets slaughtered too easily. For me he is genuinely a fair pundit..Those blue specs we all wear sometimes mist that.

Well he was the only pundit/commentator/guest/host etc. that I seen condemn the junkies today. Right off the cuff he said Hibs fans were out of order and a disgrace. Meanwhile the other cunt was mentioning the scenes of our fans responding.

For once, fair play.

3 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I've mentioned before how I feel he gets slaughtered too easily. For me he is genuinely a fair pundit..Those blue specs we all wear sometimes mist that.

Well he was the only pundit/commentator/guest/host etc. that I seen condemn the junkies today. Right off the cuff he said Hibs fans were out of order and a disgrace. Meanwhile the other cunt was mentioning the scenes of our fans responding.

For once, fair play.

Yeah mate .It's true but will his version be the same tomorrow ??.

Probably like most Rangers fans I find him biased in his commentary and it is not exactly hidden however when somebody who I suspect is a Rangers hater takes off the blinkers and tells the truth it goes to show how bad the scenes were."We are Rangers super Rangers no one likes us" seems to be massive understatement certainly in Scottish football.