Hangover

Aw man... Never a good feelin, heeds feckin thumpin! That embarrassment aside I feel we need to reflect on the style o play we've established this season and prior to the game yesterday we were all listing our players as quality, great signings. The team looked lethargic with loose passes from the off, clearly the time off worked against them. Hivs were simply more up for it and, with their continued fixtures, in a better prepared position. Our games against hivs have been close but we've always dominated possession, we simply were not at the races. Our weakest area IMO was central midfield, although I thought Zelalem had a better game than I've seen from him. The defence looked tired and unable to deal with stokes who due to lack of games is much fresher. The game highlighted to me how much we need that experienced, commanding general in midfield, Barton would fit the bill. We're all hurting but let's take the positives from this season and look forward to adding to our team and putting the scum who sent us packing back in their place next season. WATP heads up bears:21: