Ban away travel

gsa

A lot of you won't like this suggestion and I understand why. However, in light of yesterday and in light of the Machiavellian spin we are certain to be attacked with in the coming dayside, I would like Rangers to say "Given the incidents at Motherwell last year and Hampden this, Rangers will no longer be accepting away tickets for games in Scotland. We also urge our fans not to travel"

The evidence is there for all to see, thousands of Hibs fans storming the pitch, attacking Rangers employees, attempting to start fights. Yet our esteemed Pressmen today talk about "sectarian chanting". This country is a disgrace.

However, money talks. Starving them of our cash will work where decency and honesty are sure to fail.

5 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Canny wait to draw these cunts in the cup & smash that fuckin junkie hole up along wae their stinking junkie fans.

Yeah? You did such a good job of smashing them yesterday? Was it a case of, "I'll let you away this time but be assured, I'm after you".

I'm not suggesting it as a safety measure. I'm suggesting it to penalise scottish football for its disgraceful treatment of our club and fans.

Would prefer we refuse to provide other clubs with tickets for Ibrox, I quite like the idea of having Ibrox with Rangers fans only, don't allow the haters anywhere near our stadium. If the SPFL say it is against the rules then fine, see you in court, we are protecting the health and safety of our own support.

No.

In next season's Premiership, the only away support going to Ibrox that is likely to cause any problem is Celtic's and they're unlikely to try anything excessivewhen over 40,000 Rangers fans are around them.

The only reason there were rioting Hibs fans at the cup final was that they were stupidly given half the allocation. That should NEVER have been the case as Rangers should have got 80% of the tickets. We get crowds five times the level that Hibs do normally.

The club should be straight in there this morning asking what more the SFA are going to do to ensure the safety of our players in future.

As someone said above, if (in the clubs opinion) it's not enough, we withdraw from the game.

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

The club should be straight in there this morning asking what more the SFA are going to do to ensure the safety of our players in future.

As someone said above, if (in the clubs opinion) it's not enough, we withdraw from the game.

The club should fine the SFA for not providing suitable police and stewarding. The cunts would fine us if this happened at Ibrox.

19 minutes ago, BEE said:

Before yesterday I was going to go to the games, reconsidering now due to the hate that's apparent from they bastards which will be the same when we go up.

I am in the exact same boat here. My opinion before was that I would go to games to support the team though hating giving other clubs money but after yesterday I have no idea where I stand I want to go and support the team but the hatred we are facing has reached a whole new level.