Solidarity Opportunity?

thebooler

Rangers should withdraw their official supporters role and let the fans who want to go away games go on the back of the away side, personally I would like to see solidarity of the fans not to go to away grounds and let them all sink in the shit of their own making. 

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Dispute?  We have the saftey of our players and managers first, they have contracts with us and if anything happened to any of them out there it's us who pay.

They have broken the contract with yesterday's scenes.  The police stood and bloody watched it all unfold.

And 11 fucking arrests you can't make this shit up.  MP for me tomorrow to arrange a meeting as this is nothing short of a disgrace 

Thats an emotional response and as justified as it is we need cool heads and who can plot the correct actions for us to take, whats very encouraging is that for once our board seem entirely in tune with the support, but their primary responsibility is the well being of Rangers football club, we cant cut off our nose to spite our face and we need to target any action in a way that doesn't financially disadvantage us.

I have no argument with anything else you've posted about this, just dont think we should withdraw from cup competitions for the reasons Ive given:541:

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Rangers should withdraw their official supporters role and let the fans who want to go away games go on the back of the away side, personally I would like to see solidarity of the fans not to go to away grounds and let them all sink in the shit of their own making. 

I would think a lot more of the organised fan groups whomever they are if they mobilised themselves to organise boycott of all away grounds next season.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I would think a lot more of the organised fan groups whomever they are if they mobilised themselves to organise boycott of all away grounds next season.

It needs a lead from the Rangers board, we really need to address every issue now to nip this in the bud. Personally I would think that unless the fans take action, we will continue to be the self appointed arseholes of Scottish football.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Think theres a strong case for us saying that unless hivs are punished in such a way that it sets a huge example and deterrent for it happening again we wont accept tickets for away games as our players safety cant be guaranteed.

Thats the jugular right there and doesn't financially impinged on our club.

2 hours ago, danger ranger said:

It needs a lead from the Rangers board, we really need to address every issue now to nip this in the bud. Personally I would think that unless the fans take action, we will continue to be the self appointed arseholes of Scottish football.

Even that doesnt work, sadly.  Last season we had a boycott of Tannadice, backed by the board and large numbers of fans yet we still had leaders of these fan groups in attendance.

Would like a push, from fans and the club, to have Hibs excluded from next years Scottish Cup