Solidarity Opportunity?

thebooler

After such a stinging statement being released by our club, could this be the push we've all been looking for, the push that sees all personal egos and blazer chasing put aside,  where all fans groups can act as one in defence of our club?

9 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Take no away tickets next year and strangle the life out of the haters

They all kicked us when we were down

Its payback time

I said on an earlier thread that I will not be attending any away games next season,  it will be Ibrox only for me for the considerable future, I have no interest in going to any of their shitehole stadiums and looking at any of their horrible rat bag bastard stinking fans, I'll sit with my own in our home,  it will hurt me to not support Rangers on the road but fuck it that's what I've decided to do,  hope fellow bears who are attending away games next season give the cunts it stinking though,  fuck all of them WATP 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I said on an earlier thread that I will not be attending any away games next season,  it will be Ibrox only for me for the considerable future, I have no interest in going to any of their shitehole stadiums and looking at any of their horrible rat bag bastard stinking fans, I'll sit with my own in our home,  it will hurt me to not support Rangers on the road but fuck it that's what I've decided to do,  hope fellow bears who are attending away games next season give the cunts it stinking though,  fuck all of them WATP 

Spend the money in Rangers bars and clubs

I'm not applying for any away tkts from my ST and our club won't be applying either

1 minute ago, Carsons Dog said:

Spend the money in Rangers bars and clubs

I'm not applying for any away tkts from my ST and our club won't be applying either

I've ticked no boxes on form for anything other than my season ticket, just my decision everyone is free to make their own choices on this and no one should get any abuse whatever they decide to do 

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

After such a stinging statement being released by our club, could this be the push we've all been looking for, the push that sees all personal egos and blazer chasing put aside,  where all fans groups can act as one in defence of our club?

If only mate, remember when the club asked us not to buy tickets for the scumdee Utd away game and plenty still went and gave them vile cunts their money. 

The Rangers support consists of tens of thousands of diverse individuals, would be near impossible for us all to agree on everything and we're not generally conditioned with the notion of toeing the line for anyone, its not part of our make up or culture.

But we should focus on the things that unite us all of which there are many, A fully engaged Rangers support free of apathy and of one mind would be a fearsome prospect for our enemies

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

withdraw from cup competitions.  

Fuck that

We've been scottish football for over 140 years no fucking way will we meekly accept surrendering to cunts that hate us.

Batter them on the park and win trophies and make them hate us even more.

No Fucking Surrender.

11 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Fuck that

We've been scottish football for over 140 years no fucking way will we meekly accept surrendering to cunts that hate us.

Batter them on the park and win trophies and make them hate us even more.

No Fucking Surrender.

Simple Regan gets sacked if they want us to take part, the sponsers will run to the hills and he will have to resign..

We need him removed as he has not done a thing for Rangers FC in all his time in charge.

Lawell needs told now that he no longer runs our fucking game. 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Simple Regan gets sacked if they want us to take part, the sponsers will run to the hills and he will have to resign..

We need him removed as he has not done a thing for Rangers FC in all his time in charge.

Lawell needs told now that he no longer runs our fucking game. 

Leaving aside the emotional response we've signed contracts to play in these competitions any withdrawal would likely see us in dispute with the sfa and ultimately uefa.

We need to box clever and not put ourselves in the dock, that aside obv I agree 100% with the reasons for doing it. But I dont want it to hurt us, we need cup revenue to help us rebuild.

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

Leaving aside the emotional response we've signed contracts to play in these competitions any withdrawal would likely see us in dispute with the sfa and ultimately uefa.

We need to box clever and not put ourselves in the dock, that aside obv I agree 100% with the reasons for doing it.

Dispute?  We have the saftey of our players and managers first, they have contracts with us and if anything happened to any of them out there it's us who pay.

They have broken the contract with yesterday's scenes.  The police stood and bloody watched it all unfold.

And 11 fucking arrests you can't make this shit up.  MP for me tomorrow to arrange a meeting as this is nothing short of a disgrace