Euro 96 documentary with Shearer last night

Gaz52

9 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

How come we give Collymore dog's abuse for domestic abuse yet no criticism is ever levelled at Gascoigne?

Both reprehensible acts but Gazza is to be pitied. Unlike Collymore he's not a moralising, self righteous, creep.

It's almost amusing listening to a woman beating, dogger, pontificating on the behaviour of others. 

I in in no way condone Gazza being violent towards a female. It's low. But he as a man is not as low as Collymore. An attention seeking disease. 

Very odd that a Rangers fan would derail a football thread to defend Collymore and attack Gazza.

I'm no expert but it seems that people who "claim" to have depression are all dick heads. Is being a dick head a symptom of depression? 

I expect there are loads of really unfortunate souls out there who suffer from depression in silence, trying to get by, hiding it from others. I feel genuinely sorry for those people but those who almost seem to boast about it...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all know Gazza was never going to be a model professional, what he did is not acceptable and will never be condoned!!!!  I'm fairly certain he's ashamed of what he did and has not repeated this act, and for that he will be forgiven. 

As far as being a legend is concerned the guy was a fucking God on the pitch, he made football look easy, he lived and breathed it and all he wanted was to be loved back for the great memories he gave us on the pitch.........for that he will always he a legend in my eyes.

Anyway the story David seaman told about Gazza when they went fishing was funny. Hahahahahahahahahaha trying to fight a sleeping tablet 

I don't like Gascoigne because he is a woman beater.  I can't stand Collymore because he is a woman beating, self righteous, bigoted, tim loving prick.  There is no excuses for domestic abuse from these two or for anyone else. 

Domestic abuse should not be swept under the carpet anymore than mental illness and addiction should be belittled.

But Collymore is the only person I know with full-blown depression and supposed anxiety disorder who hosts a radio show and touts himself for the Aston Villa director of football job live on air and goes out of his way to draw attention to himself, cause online spats and court controversy at every turn.

Some may say he is just trying to stir up some debate for his radio show. Kind of like a mini-market Adrian Durham.

Yes, Stan, you did just get called 'a mini-market Adrian Durham.'  Now fuck off.

Oh, and also, this:

'This for the hat-trick and the championship.' - Gerry McNee.:pipe:

One more thing; I would hope that Gazza stops desists from appearing on all these cringe-inducing chat-shows and 'reveal-all' type televised 'heart-to-hearts' with various dead-behind-the-eyes marionettes on ITV and Sky and professional ambulance-chasers like Piers Morgan etc. They only wish to exploit him.

Everyone deserves a shot at redemption or salvation and it is my opinion that for every error of judgement or act of violence or nasty act that Paul Gascoigne has committed, he has 'committed' at least two other acts of kindness or generosity or things that have made someone smile or enriched someone's life. And I am talking about far more than silly practical jokes or a daft game of fitba. It doesn't negate the bad things but it does put his life in context. Being 'a troubled soul with a heart of gold' may be a mawkish cliché but that doesn't mean that it's a total myth.

Collymore, on the other hand; what has he ever offered for the greater good? Oh, yes... He 'battles racism' by, erm, falsely accusing people of it at every turn... The hoofwanking shitehawk.

20 hours ago, Big Al II said:

A wee bit touchy I think, whilst I completely agree depression is a serious illness, one which has blighted my own family members, @silverback never said Collymore is a cunt because he has depression. Indeed you knew Collymore suffers from depression did @silverback? I certainly never.

cheers @Big Al II i didnt have a clue about collymore depression and thats not what i was getting at.

he is a total twat of a man who puts us down at every opportunity acts all high and mighty when in reality he is and always will be a cunt! 

id never make fun if anyones illness, especailly not depression an illness that i know a few people who have suffered from and some didnt make it through.

On 02/06/2016 at 1:49 PM, Gaz52 said:

It's Rangers related as it's about Gazza.

Did anyone else watch this last night? It was about England and how close they were to winning it blah blah..

But Shearer was interviewing Gazza and I can't remember the last time I seen him (PG) looking so healthy and alert. It was refreshing to see. He was explaining some of the reasons for his drinking and it was quite sad to hear, he finds it difficult to think about great times in his life as it makes him just want to go back to that time and the fact he can't rips him apart inside.

John Motson said he still thinks Gascoigne is the greatest English player he's ever seen. I beam with pride that we had such a player at our club  

I hope he one day fights off the demons. Would be great to get him back up for a game next season

I didn't see this programme but did watch his treble against the sheep. 

Magical.