Clear evidence cops fucked up

I heard a wee story that when Rangers went 2-1 up the Topcop deployed men to Ibrox and roads on route expecting many to make their way there, this is why it took over 20min for the police numbers at Hampden to get back to nearer what it should have been, it certainly fit's in with me passing Hampden cars at 5.20 when the 4 van loads of cops returning to Hampden.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Awful funny that while the abolishment of the football act was being talked about, this happened :pipe:

Oh what do I know, para prod all that jazz

I called this two weeks ago when everyone was screaming about wanting tougher punishments for football fans. Well, you'll get just what you asked for, so don't go crying about it when it happens. Exact same thing happened with the arrests for singing.

And, yes, paranoia is awareness, although I am not sure what difference which religion you are makes to any of it. As a matter of fact, if you are religious, you are more likely to be less aware... If you don't believe me try watching Country's Family Reunion on Freeview. Those occult cunts are wired to the moon.

countrys-family-reunion-header.png

36 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I heard a wee story that when Rangers went 2-1 up the Topcop deployed men to Ibrox and roads on route expecting many to make their way there, this is why it took over 20min for the police numbers at Hampden to get back to nearer what it should have been, it certainly fit's in with me passing Hampden cars at 5.20 when the 4 van loads of cops returning to Hampden.

This makes sense.

I've always thought the mess was more to do with the way the game swung away from us so quickly in the dying minutes.

I'm not excusing the police, but it must be very difficult to police such large numbers, when everything is dependent on the result.

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

just watched the full game again, b e a utiful :001:

Better than sex ain't it mate .Few beers and feet up .Brilliant .I'm sure I will be watching it a few dozen times over the Summer 

You ain't seen my ms ?

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

(tu)

I just don't think we should be moving our eyes anywhere else, but I get your point. 

If it means the cops take some blame and that Hivs somehow benefit from that in the outcome then that is fucked tbh. Portioning blame means they (Hivs) will likely not feel the full force of any fines etc. 

Yeah your right about that .

You would be forgiven for thinking the police deliberately stayed outside because they KNEW shit would kick off.

Even the Peterhead game seemed to have more of a police presence at full time,despite there being no danger of trouble at all.

Paranoid protestants we aint,this was a stitch up.

23 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Just been watching the semi final shoot out again .Could watch it over and over again .Look at the Police presence around the track for the pens .This is clear evidence ,the cops totally fucked for the high profile ,potentially volatile final .Hope they are held accountable .

No cunt is going to be held responsible ! They've done what they've done, phoney commission set up, couple of punters charged, the system have deflected it onto our "sectarian" singing bobs yer uncle problem solved! The paying customer always takes the Derry don't you realise that now ! Tail wags the dug in this midden !:sherlock: