Rangers Fans Top The Table For Offensive Behaviour

FSM

They are making football fans out to be hooligans.

Hampden was proof what happens when non football fans attend games, that would never have happened if these people actually attended games and not just cup finals.

The FA are to blame for giving Hibs so many tickets when their fan base was nowhere near 21,500

As I said the enquiry should find these figures interesting as I find them a disgrace 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's about police Scotland publish:

1. How many crimes committed by Catholics. Protestant, Muslims etc.

Thought not. 

Why is OK to tarnish a club.  Imply that crimes are committed against Catholics but not by Catholics. 

So  predictable. But..... Imagine for a moment that we had NOT responded by singing TBB or by invading the park. We would be untouchable and all the focus would be on the player assaults.  We need to try and stop giving THEM ammo despite the provocation. I know the younger ones find this difficult.

1 minute ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Thought not. 

Why is OK to tarnish a club.  Imply that crimes are committed against Catholics but not by Catholics. 

So  predictable. But..... Imagine for a moment that we had NOT responded by singing TBB or by invading the park. We would be untouchable and all the focus would be on the player assaults.  We need to try and stop giving THEM ammo despite the provocation. I know the younger ones find this difficult.

But did we not attack police vans out the stadium?  Well according to Callum Steele and the Daily Record we did.

Now we all know that is false so they would just make up stories like that one.  

But it's time we fight back and every turn now , no more sweep sweep 

17 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Actually, come to think about it.   Our number is 71 people in a year,   take that in  71 people.  That is only people charged,  it doesn't say how many of yhat 71 were found guilty.

71 people over the space of a year, a year where we have packed crowds every other weekend, and we take away full allocations of fans to every away game.  I'd say somewhere in the region of a million tickets would be a fair guess.     so roughly 0.0071 of tickets sold to Rangers fans resulted in "charges" against Rangers fans.

hardly something that needed new fucking legislation in the first place IMO.

Our average attendance this season was 45,325 over 18 games totaling 815,850 that means that 0.0087% of our fan base was charged over the course of the season. The OBAFM is not required.

Because of the increase in numbers of charges from last year,  its defenders cant even say say "look - there are less people charged than last year - its working" - which they actually did last year.

This year they will say - "more people are being charged, its doing its job - its needed"

20 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Thought not. 

They won't release the breakdown of offences by religion of the offender because largely it's totally irrelevant.

33 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Fucking disgraceful. How any can say we aren't targeted is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Disgraceful,

This is all the proof we need that Rangers fans are targeted.

Motherwell riot against us, Celtic smash up Motherwell, Dundee and try and set Ibrox seats alight during reserve game yet we are way out in front.

This should be included in the enquiry as this shows that we have been targeted by the goverment and now society sees us as fair game.

The club must come out and defend our fans as this makes us sound like hooligans when other clubs are much much worse.

Will be going to my SNP MP why we and only we are being targeted 

??? er.. the other 75% in the list were only there to disguise this targeting I assume? 

The rest of your post makes valid points tho!

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They won't release the breakdown of offences by religion of the offender because largely it's totally irrelevant.

I agree it's irrelevant.  Yet they publish crimes by supporter. Yet they publish crimes against Catholics.  I am not religious at all. I just want a little consistency against our support. I also wish we wouldn't take the bait. 

These stats will not take into account the level of policing at each match, if there are very few police at a particular game then fewer arrests.  Unlike when Rangers are playing and the majority of Police Scotland are in attendance.

4 minutes ago, falwheel said:

These stats will not take into account the level of policing at each match, if there are very few police at a particular game then fewer arrests.  Unlike when Rangers are playing and the majority of Police Scotland are in attendance.

Unless it's the Scottish cup final because the big bad Rangers fans rocked our vans and we were scared and could not make it to the stadium 

Callum Steele police Scotland tweeted this and feed the story to the daily record.

When no evidence is provided regarding these imaginary events, then Police Scotland have no choice but to fire him, not pay him off but sack him 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

??? er.. the other 75% in the list were only there to disguise this targeting I assume? 

Rangers fans are arrested for "crimes" other supporters get away with. That's an agenda whatever way you look at it.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Disgraceful,

This is all the proof we need that Rangers fans are targeted.

Motherwell riot against us, Celtic smash up Motherwell, Dundee and try and set Ibrox seats alight during reserve game yet we are way out in front.

This should be included in the enquiry as this shows that we have been targeted by the goverment and now society sees us as fair game.

The club must come out and defend our fans as this makes us sound like hooligans when other clubs are much much worse.

Will be going to my SNP MP why we and only we are being targeted 

Good post . By the day. I'm starting to resent Murray and King .

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So 1 in 4 arrests are Rangers fans or 25% of arrests are Rangers fans?  How many teams do we have? 

Yep it looks like the SNP scum have got their wish 

I wonder what the mhanky mob would say if they were targeted in such a manner? It would be a breach of their human rights