Rangers Fans Top The Table For Offensive Behaviour

FSM

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Good point,there are only a couple of cases they break it down into specific games. I bet you are right there

Sure think I am mate .Killie has its fair share of beggars but the the place in general is favourable to bears.

I also think there is no love lost between Killie fans and the scums 

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Not two words I would use being a lady, but yes it does appear that Rangers are being profiled as bigots. I only wondered about how the data is collected after reading this article from way back.

You can always use 'knee grows' or 'breakaway Indians', :mutley:

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Personally I feel Rangers are being profiled as British, Protestant, Pro Union and Bigots to what end I don't know, but, If this is what Rangers are being categorised as, then the club needs a voice in the argument.

I feel the club and club 1872 should approach MSP's and together compile an official dossier on 'Anti British race-hate in Scotland and the Profiling of Rangers fc'.

There needs to be balance in the report Irish Scots are being represented  but  there does not appear to be any stats on how British Scots are being represented in government statistics.

It has gone beyond just taking your kids to watch the team play.  Imho things changed in 2007 when football became political.

The end, was to firstly to secure and maintain the taig vote, as part of a bigger strategy. There were election promises made to the ersebishop before Salmond took power. One being that the taig faith schools would always be secure with SNPIRA in power and another is that Salmond would call for Westminster to repeal the Act of Succession which amongst other things prevents taigs from taking the throne. No doubt there were many other promises made behind closed doors with that paedophile bastard, but from the aforementioned, it tells us everything about where the allegiances of SNPIRA lie and to whose detriment with their policies of bigotry. I also doubt it's because they just love taigs, as they just love the power, but more about how they could manipulate their way into power and retain it, which makes us the whipping boy for all of society's ills, so the propaganda campaign needs to be maintained for them to appease all our haters and thus keep SNPIRA in power. They ain't that daft, as they know well how much we are hated across Scotland and have exploited it to the full. How any Scottish Protestant or non taig could vote for them beggars belief. This party is more morally corrupt than all the rest put together, as they are enemies of the people they are supposed to represent, just that most don't see it. Their policies are a train wreck and as part of their quest to rule without accountability they use the Rangers/PUL community as the easy target to deflect from their failed policies and our haters all stand up and tell them what a wonderful job they are doing. If they all died together in a plane crash tomorrow it wouldn't be soon enough!

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

The end, was to firstly to secure and maintain the taig vote, as part of a bigger strategy. There were election promises made to the ersebishop before Salmond took power. One being that the taig faith schools would always be secure with SNPIRA in power and another is that Salmond would call for Westminster to repeal the Act of Succession which amongst other things prevents taigs from taking the throne. No doubt there were many other promises made behind closed doors with that paedophile bastard, but from the aforementioned, it tells us everything about where the allegiances of SNPIRA lie and to whose detriment with their policies of bigotry. I also doubt it's because they just love taigs, as they just love the power, but more about how they could manipulate their way into power and retain it, which makes us the whipping boy for all of society's ills, so the propaganda campaign needs to be maintained for them to appease all our haters and thus keep SNPIRA in power. They ain't that daft, as they know well how much we are hated across Scotland and have exploited it to the full. How any Scottish Protestant or non taig could vote for them beggars belief. This party is more morally corrupt than all the rest put together, as they are enemies of the people they are supposed to represent, just that most don't see it. Their policies are a train wreck and as part of their quest to rule without accountability they use the Rangers/PUL community as the easy target to deflect from their failed policies and our haters all stand up and tell them what a wonderful job they are doing. If they all died together in a plane crash tomorrow it wouldn't be soon enough!

It's all very scary. I have two questions for the debate

1. Is the end game a land grab as depicted in the picture below?

the_celtic_union_by_robo_diglet-d737c6y.

2 .There was a story in a while back dubbed as an April fools joke, hypothetically could that actually become reality?

Scotland and Wales are in preliminary talks to split away from the UK and form a new country if Britain votes to leave the EU in June.

The extraordinary proposal has been discussed by members of the Welsh Assembly and Scottish Government, and it is being taken seriously by the UK Government.

The Independent can reveal the plans today after it was passed redacted documents by a Cabinet Office whistle-blower.

Under discussion are designs for a bridge or tunnel linking the two countries directly via the Isle of Man, with the “Celtic Union” among a number of name suggestions that would ultimately be decided at a second referendum.

Dubbed a “joint cessation”, the plans come amid concerns among Welsh and Scottish leaders that they will be pulled out of the EU against the wishes of their people.

leaked-documents-brexit-1.jpg
Cabinet Office documents leaked to the Independent reveal discussions over a possible 'joint cessation'
Downing Street has tasked civil servants with compiling a list of the most dramatic possible outcomes in the event of a British exit.

Documents leaked from the resulting Cabinet Office committee meeting on “Brexit consequences” suggest David Cameron’s senior advisors are aware of the ongoing behind-the-scenes talks.

The files include redacted minutes from meetings where the idea of the “new nation” was discussed, as well as a map drawn up by civil servants to show how a proposed direct link between Scotland and Wales would work. They suggest the project would cost around £7 billion, and could be funded at least in part by the EU.

leaked-documents-brexit-2.jpg
The files handed to the Independent include redacted minutes, emails and other materials
The Government is understood to be particularly concerned at the prospect of people passing into the new union being required to use passports.

And the committee also heard from a Bank of England expert who suggested splitting the country in two would result in “a prolonged period of stagnation” for both economies.

The Independent attempted to acquire details of the proposal through a Freedom of Information request, but this was turned down by Cabinet Office officials.

Civil servants also saw a map with a proposed route for a tunnel or bridge connecting Wales and Scotland

Following the refusal, a set of documents was physically removed from Whitehall offices by the whistle-blower.

The Independent has agreed to protect his identity since the decision to remove official papers may have serious consequences for him. He has fled the country with the aid of transparency campaigners, and is currently safe in an undisclosed location in Moscow.

The fact that the full extent of consequences for Brexit has been kept under wraps by the Government will raise serious questions for Number 10.

The names of those present at the meeting, except senior civil servant Josephine Streicher, have been lost

Despite redactions it seems clear the committee, which has met at least three times in the past month, was preparing to brief ministers about secretive discussions between Welsh Assembly members and MSPs.

The Scottish National Party has already indicated that a vote to leave the EU would reignite the independence question, assuming that a majority of Scotland’s population votes to remain inside the EU. It is now apparent that Welsh Assembly members are considering similar moves.

In a final meeting, more drastic measures like a wall at the border are discussed

One member is minuted as querying whether cessation by Scotland and Wales would require a name change for the UK, left as an English and Northern Irish rump, including the idea of dropping the “Great” from Great Britain. It is unclear whether Northern Ireland’s Assembly at Stormont has been party to the Scottish and Welsh negotiations.     

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-and-wales-form-own-country-if-uk-votes-brexit-leave-eu-a6962431.html

38 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

2 .There was a story in a while back dubbed as an April fools joke, hypothetically could that actually become reality?

Scotland and Wales are in preliminary talks to split away from the UK and form a new country if Britain votes to leave the EU in June.

The extraordinary proposal has been discussed by members of the Welsh Assembly and Scottish Government, and it is being taken seriously by the UK Government.

The Independent can reveal the plans today after it was passed redacted documents by a Cabinet Office whistle-blower.

Under discussion are designs for a bridge or tunnel linking the two countries directly via the Isle of Man, with the “Celtic Union” among a number of name suggestions that would ultimately be decided at a second referendum.

Dubbed a “joint cessation”, the plans come amid concerns among Welsh and Scottish leaders that they will be pulled out of the EU against the wishes of their people.

Cabinet Office documents leaked to the Independent reveal discussions over a possible 'joint cessation'
Downing Street has tasked civil servants with compiling a list of the most dramatic possible outcomes in the event of a British exit.

Documents leaked from the resulting Cabinet Office committee meeting on “Brexit consequences” suggest David Cameron’s senior advisors are aware of the ongoing behind-the-scenes talks.

The files include redacted minutes from meetings where the idea of the “new nation” was discussed, as well as a map drawn up by civil servants to show how a proposed direct link between Scotland and Wales would work. They suggest the project would cost around £7 billion, and could be funded at least in part by the EU.

The files handed to the Independent include redacted minutes, emails and other materials
The Government is understood to be particularly concerned at the prospect of people passing into the new union being required to use passports.

And the committee also heard from a Bank of England expert who suggested splitting the country in two would result in “a prolonged period of stagnation” for both economies.

The Independent attempted to acquire details of the proposal through a Freedom of Information request, but this was turned down by Cabinet Office officials.

Civil servants also saw a map with a proposed route for a tunnel or bridge connecting Wales and Scotland

Following the refusal, a set of documents was physically removed from Whitehall offices by the whistle-blower.

The Independent has agreed to protect his identity since the decision to remove official papers may have serious consequences for him. He has fled the country with the aid of transparency campaigners, and is currently safe in an undisclosed location in Moscow.

The fact that the full extent of consequences for Brexit has been kept under wraps by the Government will raise serious questions for Number 10.

The names of those present at the meeting, except senior civil servant Josephine Streicher, have been lost

Despite redactions it seems clear the committee, which has met at least three times in the past month, was preparing to brief ministers about secretive discussions between Welsh Assembly members and MSPs.

The Scottish National Party has already indicated that a vote to leave the EU would reignite the independence question, assuming that a majority of Scotland’s population votes to remain inside the EU. It is now apparent that Welsh Assembly members are considering similar moves.

In a final meeting, more drastic measures like a wall at the border are discussed

One member is minuted as querying whether cessation by Scotland and Wales would require a name change for the UK, left as an English and Northern Irish rump, including the idea of dropping the “Great” from Great Britain. It is unclear whether Northern Ireland’s Assembly at Stormont has been party to the Scottish and Welsh negotiations.    

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-and-wales-form-own-country-if-uk-votes-brexit-leave-eu-a6962431.html

The tunnel sounds a bit far fetched, but who knows with these self righteous loon balls. As I've said, they are in collusion with SFIRA and the plan for a greater Celtic Union would not be far wrong. Another option, in joining forces to bring about a greater pressure group on Westminster. They will stop at nothing and I'm sure SFIRA and SNPIRA have learned much from each other in trying to gain the tactical advantage over Westminster and at the same time, doing there utmost to again fool the people of their respective communities. They are nothing less than enemies of the state and it's time the non taig communities woke up to it.

Something that I find ridiculous in Scotland is that the continuous persecution of Protestants in some areas has been continuing for years.

I'm originally from Greenock and things could be problematic there but in Port Glasgow, things are off the scale. The police were biased as hell and I had a friend who was a Protestant Morton fan and he told me his Rangers supporting brother was constantly picked on by a cop with a scar on his face, who turned out to be the same idiot that was letting a druggie IRA sympathiser and his family make our life a living hell for years. I ended up in court for arguing with a bigoted police officer but the tables turned pretty quickly as the neighbour spat on a cop in Greenock and we got proof of what was happening on recordings. Things turned quickly and they were getting into constant trouble. I was suffering from severe anxiety and depression as a result.

Kinda helped that my lawyer and GP were close friends...

We decided to move out anyway even though the trouble had started to fade and they were on the verge of leaving but we wanted out of the toxic environment down there.

It really annoys me that the word 'fenian' is treated as being horrific yet the term 'H**' isn't by a lot of police and other officials.

Fenian refers specifically to pro republican anti-British terrorist elements while H** is a ethno-religious slur against Germans but it also applies to Anglo Saxons (of Germanic origin) such as myself as I have English background and an English surname.

It is about time that the protection of the religious and ethnic backgrounds of the majority of this country's people was defended as quickly as those of minorities.

There seems to be a idea that the majority are strong enough to stand alone but in some areas, this bigotry is so one sided that people are moving away from divided areas and moving to more solidly Protestant areas.

The divisions in this country will strengthen the way things are going and it really has to stop. We need to take control of this situation and stop the discrimination against our people.

How do IRA supporting idiots get away with their behaviour? That moron from Port Glasgow had Celtic shirts with 'Up the IRA' on the back. I eventually shouted 'Right Up 'Em!" with a suitable arm gesture near the end of that situation. Of course, it might have been mentioned to some Northern Irish people what his sympathies were as he got a massive beating and those shirts disappeared rather quickly. I had no involvement but apparently the situation had been mentioned to others and he had already done something to offend others and it got heavy. That little creep had the sheer audacity to try to join the British Army. He lasted three whole weeks before being sent packing. Someone who knew him and disliked him (a young Protestant guy I knew) said that the sergeant said he was the most pathetic thing he had ever seen and that he actually wet himself on an assault course. That is the kind of enemy I like facing.

Rangers fans probably make up over half of the football fans in Scotland but we are picked on. Our behaviour is often defensive of our culture while the green side are offensive to our culture. The notion that we're openly goading Catholics is pure mince. This is a Protestant majority country and supporting the royal family, following Protestant traditions like Orange Order parades and singing songs in support of our country and religion, especially in the face of traitors and terrorists is understandable.

Our culture belongs to this country and we are the majority so we have the right to engage in our culture in the way we see fit. We are not interfering with their culture and beliefs, they are intruding on ours.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The tunnel sounds a bit far fetched, but who knows with these self righteous loon balls. As I've said, they are in collusion with SFIRA and the plan for a greater Celtic Union would not be far wrong. Another option, in joining forces to bring about a greater pressure group on Westminster. They will stop at nothing and I'm sure SFIRA and SNPIRA have learned much from each other in trying to gain the tactical advantage over Westminster and at the same time, doing there utmost to again fool the people of their respective communities. They are nothing less than enemies of the state and it's time the non taig communities woke up to it.

I think you may be right in saying that it's a plan to try to gain the tactical advantage over Westminster  I've just been reading this article. it's all starting to link up.  http://www.celticleague.net/tag/nicola-sturgeon/

7 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Have just read your post Sweetheart,scary how much is hidden from the general public.

Strong action is needed and needed quickly against these Republicans.In the days of our Forebears they would rightly have been treated as traitors.

Very scary indeed, The information is out their but it's not usually something i'd go looking for. It's only when I started wondering why Rangers were being profiled as British, Protestant and Bigoted that I came across these articles. From what I'm understanding this is something that has been in the pipeline for many years. I was pointed in the direction of this article by George Orwell http://orwell.ru/library/essays/nationalism/english/e_nat

Here's an extract of what he wrote about the subject

Celtic Nationalism. Welsh, Irish and Scottish nationalism have points of difference but are alike in their anti-English orientation. Members of all three movements have opposed the war while continuing to describe themselves as pro-Russian, and the lunatic fringe has even contrived to be simultaneously pro-Russian and pro-Nazi. But Celtic nationalism is not the same thing as anglophobia. Its motive force is a belief in the past and future greatness of the Celtic peoples, and it has a strong tinge of racialism. The Celt is supposed to be spiritually superior to the Saxon — simpler, more creative, less vulgar, less snobbish, etc. — but the usual power hunger is there under the surface. One symptom of it is the delusion that Eire, Scotland or even Wales could preserve its independence unaided and owes nothing to British protection. Among writers, good examples of this school of thought are Hugh McDiarmid and Sean O'Casey. No modern Irish writer, even of the stature of Yeats or Joyce, is completely free from traces of nationalism.

Here's what Orwell says about nationalism

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. Both words are normally used in so vague a way that any definition is liable to be challenged, but one must draw a distinction between them, since two different and even opposing ideas are involved. By ‘patriotism’ I mean devotion to a particular place and a particular way of life, which one believes to be the best in the world but has no wish to force on other people. Patriotism is of its nature defensive, both militarily and culturally. Nationalism, on the other hand, is inseparable from the desire for power. The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality.

The more I look into this the more questions I have. For instance 

1 If the Celtic union/nations want to be part of a catholic European Union, then is the European Unions' next step to be governed by Rome? 

2. What happens to the British Race of peoples with-in this Celtic union/nations? Will they be deported to England?

3. Are Rangers being targeted for being profiled as British? Is this not racist and an hate crime? Where are the stats for hate crimes on British Scots in this report? 

On 6/11/2016 at 7:50 PM, Sweetheart said:

Don't tell me England, Germany and Normandy are also going to have a union :7326:

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Don't tell me England, Germany and Normandy are also going to have a union :7326:

I really don't know, I've on just started looking into this subject. The way I see it Catholicism is trying to re-establish The Holy Roman Empire through politics and the EU 

375px-Holy_Roman_Empire_ca.1600.svg.png

The Holy Roman Empire around 1600, superimposed over current state borders 

450px-HRE-at-its-peak.jpg

The Holy Roman Empire at its maximal extent, in the 13th century

I read this about The Holy Roman Empire here  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire

21 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I really don't know, I've on just started looking into this subject. The way I see it Catholicism is trying to re-establish The Holy Roman Empire through politics and the EU 

375px-Holy_Roman_Empire_ca.1600.svg.png

The Holy Roman Empire around 1600, superimposed over current state borders 

450px-HRE-at-its-peak.jpg

The Holy Roman Empire at its maximal extent, in the 13th century

I read this about The Holy Roman Empire here  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire

Well it was started with the treaty of Rome :pipe: