Rangers in Charleston July 6th Meet Up.

delamonty

9 minutes ago, Beardownsouth said:

Let us know about this mate a few of us are flying out for this and will be looking for a refreshment in the afternoon.

Anything I find out, I will post on here.   It sounds like it will be a fun night & few days of sash bashes.   

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching the England v Iceland match.   I honestly believe -- and no... no Bevvy influence -- that we (The Rangers) would have given a better account.  England had no plan.. no direction... no finishing... Reminds me of a few years ago.

Our side this year -- would win this match. (tu)

Honestly cannot believe how bad England were in this competition.  At least Roy resigned...  So...

Back on topic :-)

My plans are.. To arrive Tuesday and head down to Old Charleston for a nice lunch at a 'British" pub.  Apparently quite a few there.

Just heard on CNN in the background -- Bad week for England!  (hmmm think so..) Bad week for anyone with common sense imho (tu)

But.. we remain -- The People (tu)

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You guys better be documenting this with loads of pics posted. 

If I can get wifi in the stadium and/or a resonable priced internet add-on that lasts (my one in New York last week that was meant to last me a week lasted about 15 hours) I'll give score updates and summaries on how we are playing for anyone wanting (assuming it's not on YouTube or Rangers TV)

That fanzone with bring your own booze sounds good.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If I can get wifi in the stadium and/or a resonable priced internet add-on that lasts (my one in New York last week that was meant to last me a week lasted about 15 hours) I'll give score updates and summaries on how we are playing for anyone wanting (assuming it's not on YouTube or Rangers TV)

That fanzone with bring your own booze sounds good.

Will there not be the byelaw myth in Edinburgh about drinking when Rangers fans are there ?

Rangers FC's training session on Tuesday, July 5th will be open to anyone who has a ticket to Wednesday's match. Fans are welcome to come to MUSC Health Stadiumfrom 10:00-12:00 to watch training. If your tickets are in will call, you can pick them up at the stadium Tuesday morning.

6 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

Rangers FC's training session on Tuesday, July 5th will be open to anyone who has a ticket to Wednesday's match. Fans are welcome to come to MUSC Health Stadiumfrom 10:00-12:00 to watch training. If your tickets are in will call, you can pick them up at the stadium Tuesday morning.

That's a nice touch but I'll be in a pub somewhere :lol: