Printing nightmares

EMRFC

Over the years I've made some bad decisions when it comes to shirt printing such as I got Jelavic 18 a few weeks before he changed to number 9, I got Steve Davis 7 about a day before he went to number 8 and I also got James Beattie which was a bad choice because he was shite.

So I'm wondering does anyone else have some shirt printing that they regret?!

image.jpeg

Guest Lloyd72

I regret getting beattie, Bedoya, Mendes(the day before he left), Mervan Celik, Salim Kerkar, and Beasley(injured for the rest of the season once I got it) done. Getting Aucho on the back of my next kit hopefully which means he's doomed to fail:lol:

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Only ever had one name on the back of a shirt when I was a boy, it was GAZZA 8 and it was on the purple European strip ??? used to go aff Ma heed when it was in the wash ????

I'm pretty sure that's the only Rangers printing I ever had as well. On this Adidas home kit.

rangers-1996-97-adidas-home-match-worn-shirt-a.jpg

22 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

I'm pretty sure that's the only Rangers printing I ever had as well. On this Adidas home kit.

rangers-1996-97-adidas-home-match-worn-shirt-a.jpg

Offft what a strip! Looking for either this one or one from season before with either Gascoigne or Laudrup on the back!