Dave King Response #6

Just now, AlBear85 said:

MW has complete control of scouting and academy budgets but not transfer budgets. Yay or nay?

He has no control over anything, the board do. I'm sure however the Board listen well to what MW wants and do their best to give him the support needed to achieve that.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, theiconicman said:

He has no control over anything, the board do. I'm sure however the Board listen well to what MW wants and do their best to give him the support needed to achieve that.

I'm divorcing CB and running away with you.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:lol: Not like you to totally miss the point made. 

It's over CB, I've found someone else. We can still be friends, if you want to.

Although, if you think I have missed the 'point' it's probably because you can't give a straight answer.

7 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

It's over CB, I've found someone else. We can still be friends, if you want to.

Although, if you think I have missed the 'point' it's probably because you can't give a straight answer.

Cut to the bone, cast aside so easily how will I ever get by. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Cut to the bone, cast aside so easily how will I ever get by. :lol: 

At least less people will pull you up on the utter shite you sometimes spout. It could be a new beginning for you. Take care.

Oh, and I want my mixtapes back bitch.

Its good to see a lot of encouraging and much needed action and progress on scouting and player development.    Was a little surprised more wasn't said about approach to scouting in N.America though bearing in mind we've had some very good USA players and that we travel regularly to N.America for pre-season work.  

It is of course way too early to measure the success of this enterprise but presumably King and the Board (and MW) will be able to point to evident successes of the project ....number of players feeding through into first team, success of team in winning domestic trophies and giving a top class account of themselves in European football, international caps won by players who have been recruited and developed through the Academy, value of transfer fees from ongoing sales.....and as part of lessons learned what went wrong / missed opportunities for Rangers for those released from the Academy but who go on to be mega-stars at other clubs.    For now the news is entirely encouraging and welcomed,    Here's hoping that it can quickly produce a pipeline of Rangers stars.