Dave King Response #11

Ace

Player, Coach and Manager Contracts

Many questions were posed to me on what had happened, or was happening, with specifically named individual contract negotiations. I am sure supporters will understand that the Club will never divulge details of individual contracts or negotiations. Employer-employee confidentiality is sacrosanct and rightly so.

However, I believe that it will be useful for me to provide an overview of the process and attitude that the Club applies to footballing related contracts. I therefore offer the following insights;

Read More  >>> http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-response-11/

Pretty simple stuff and the harsh reality of Scottish football at the end there we can not compete financially with most others now. Even down south bottom half championship clubs could offer more money than us. Luckily when negotiating a contract we have a lot of good to offer with regards to what you "get for your money" training facilities full houses great support etc

Hate to sound like a Declan here but would really hope he answers the questions put to him about funding in the long term. Which in fairness he has answered before waiting for the fraud case to conclude etc but an update would be nice 

30 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Hate to sound like a Declan here but would really hope he answers the questions put to him about funding in the long term. Which in fairness he has answered before waiting for the fraud case to conclude etc but an update would be nice 

Shut it Declan.

I probably should have waited longer before I replied as was wanting to see a full slagging of match.

This is possibly one of the most difficult questions to answer irrespective of your views of King and the Board, there is no way on this earth that they could divulge contractual information on players or the management which by reading the actual full article  on the website it seems to me what people want to read.  It ain't going to happen.