Tim free zone ?

2 hours ago, Willis said:

I've got better things to do while on holiday than wonder if there's any fenians in the place, get a life OP

I think you misunderstood my point, I don't give a flying  fuck if there a million  of the rhatts ,it was just it's very unusual  not to see any of them kicking about the place....and at this moment  in time my life's  great thanks....How's yours ?sounds like you've a stick up your arse...?

9 hours ago, NetherburnBear said:

Iam currently in corfu on holiday  I've been here since Wednesday staying  in Acharavi  but have driven to other places the thing that has stood out for me is I haven't seen any c3lt ic tops not 1 grey n green top...I have seen a few other bears, this must be the first place iv been to that's a Tim free zone..... I can only dream....  on here every day wanting news.....who the f#ck is this mystery striker anyway.? 

Don't think there are too many chapels there .Maybe that's why

Great place Corfu island  

Get yourself over to Glyfada beech .Superb 

3 hours ago, shirob1213 said:

Just back from a week in Flamingoland,couldn't believe the number of tims going about with their ceptic tops on.Fathers/grandfathers ? with tops and bairns with full strips.Wont be going back there.

Flamingolands quality man

Pure cringing at folk in this thread, no going back somewhere because there was a few tims :lol: some folk try too hard man :lol: