linfield1690

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, calio said:

I`m sure you`ll no let us forget Wully ;)

So did King put money in Ashleys pocket to get control?

*hand in his pocket.

Smart arse. And yes I'll let you forget whenever King puts his hand in his pocket and actually puts money in like he said he would almost 2 years ago.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

We are living with the deal.

It's not helping us but it isn't killing us either.

I will take the clown more seriously when him and board stop awarding themselves bus contracts and actually invest some money.

He's just another chancer like Ashley taking advantage of the situation.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

*hand in his pocket.

Smart arse. And yes I'll let you forget whenever King puts his hand in his pocket and actually puts money in like he said he would almost 2 years ago.

You`ll let me forget? or remind me? Sorry difficult to make sense of that.

Did King put his hand in his pocket to get control?

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

*hand in his pocket.

Remember when he said i will Front end Warburton all the money to take on the filth when promoted, he will be held accountable for his lies eventually but what damage will have been done to the club by then.

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The defence was the reason we lost that cup final,and after nearly a whole transfer window the problem still hasn't been fixed.

I've already said it before,if we still have the same three centre backs come the 1st of September then Tam Mullen better be prepared for the shitstorm that'll come his way.

801.gif

The defence did cost us the final, we have brought 2 defenders in and still lost slack goals against Burnley, but I won't judge the new players based on one pre season friendly and MW has said he is still attempting to add another defender to the squad so no panic for me.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

The defence did cost us the final, we have brought to defenders in and still lost slack goals against Burnley, but I won't judge the new players based on one pre season friendly and MW has said he is still attempting to add another defender to the squad so no panic for me.

23 days to go.

The clock is ticking.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I will take the clown more seriously when him and board stop awarding themselves bus contracts and actually invest some money.

He's just another chancer like Ashley taking advantage of the situation.

You were full of praise for Somers and his board when they started cost cutting and bringing Newcastle crocks to the club, I thought someone who could be so happy with that shower of cunts would be overcome with joy with the job King and the board  have done so far.. Apparently  not.

16 minutes ago, Smile said:

Remember when he said i will Front end Warburton all the money to take on the filth when promoted, he will be held accountable for his lies eventually but what damage will have been done to the club by then.

You know you can front load a budget on wages as well as transfer fee`s yeah? Surely the need to be sustainable should be a priority, or have we learned nothing since 2012? Maybe we should change to a McCoist type manager to buy our way out of trouble?

Anyhow, it`s amazing how a thread on the Megastore, sorry Sports Direct Ibrox store changes to become a thread on Dave King when things start getting a bit uncomfortable :D

QTIDSIG.png

5 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You were full of praise for Somers and his board when they started cost cutting and bringing Newcastle crocks to the club, I thought someone who could be so happy with that shower of cunts would be overcome with joy with the job King and the board  have done so far.. Apparently  not.

so you have taken this stance not for the good of the club but to prove others wrong on here, well done you. You are the gift that keeps giving.

Just now, Smile said:

so you have taken this stance not for the good of the club but to prove others wrong on here, well done you. You are the gift that keeps giving.

Eh?

Just when I didn't think you can talk anymore shite than you already do, you come away with that post.

Away ye go go and troll someone else.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Eh?

Just when I didn't think you can talk anymore shite than you already do, you come away with that post.

Away ye go go and troll someone else.

You seem more intent on being right, what have you said latley about the board and there lack of honesty.

On Transparency

On the Nomad

On the Investment

On the poor backing the support after the Cup game.

It must easier to live in the past for you and question them rather than be proactive and question this board.

Ashley took advantage of a weakened club the same way King and Co is now.

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Hope so, what do you think?

here's a question for you, why do yo think we havent done so already

a ) Warburton and his team havent identified any available defender that would improve us

b ) Warburton and his team wasted a lot of time signing a shit load of midfielders

c ) Warburton and his team identified available defenders to improve us but they were out of our financial range

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Sometimes it is great to have a bogeyman. 

This is it its something to hide behind, rather than be questioned themselves.

I can't see me and Real Ranger ever agreeing as we see things completely differently, i can accept that though.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is it its something to hide behind, rather than be questioned themselves.

I can't see me and Real Ranger ever agreeing as we see things completely differently, i can accept that though.

It will be interesting to see if he does sort out the retail deal (and I certainly hope he does) what is the 'deal'.

I hope it is to every ones satisfaction and no longer includes SD, because if they are still involved it will be interesting to see the response.  

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It will be interesting to see if he does sort out the retail deal (and I certainly hope he does) what is the 'deal'.

I hope it is to every ones satisfaction and no longer includes SD, because if they are still involved it will be interesting to see the response.  

It would be good to have it sorted and should have been addressed sooner, but like any businessman they take advantage when a club is weak, i feel Ashley and King and the rest of the board are guilty of that.

The losers are the Club and the Support and the Quality of player we can field and watch now.

53 minutes ago, Smile said:

It like wait for the Nomad or being relisted on the stock market you dont dare hold your breath.

Especially when this is PUMA's stance....................?

Dear *****  ************

We are sorry you feel this way and would like to take the opportunity to let you know that PUMA is releasing replica kits into the market in full compliance with the Sponsorship and Licensing Agreement PUMA has with Rangers Retail Limited (RRL) - (a joint venture between Rangers Football Club (RFC) and Sports Direct plc (SDI)).
The kits were actually designed in collaboration with Rangers Football Club over a period of months and final approval was received from the club last year in line with production schedules. The playing kit was delivered to the club, and the players have played all pre-season friendlies in this kit.
PUMA’s agreement with RRL remains in full effect. Accordingly, after taking legal advice, PUMA continues to uphold its contract with Rangers Retail Limited and has fulfilled its obligations to manufacture and deliver the kits to the playing and coaching staff, as well as to PUMA’s retail customers with the knowledge of all parties, including RFC.

We wish the team the very best of luck in their return to the Scottish Premiership.
It's set to be an exciting season for both you and the club.

Kind regards

Carla Berghoff