megastore watch

linfield1690

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What do you expect? The co founder has a rap sheet and jail time for dealing. Great to think how our Chairman is so chummy, but he does owe them I suppose. Great fucking company our Club are in with. 

SOS are the lowest common denominator among our fans

In any large group of people you will always have a small % of scumbags, in our support they all gravitate to SOS.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I just wear regular clothes to the games.  I wont be buying a top until the board let's us know it's okay.  The board and fans need to pull in the same direction or the fight for a better retail deal will be a pointless one.

that's pretty pathetic mate. You're a grown man ffs. Why do you need permission to buy a fuckin top?

15 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

A better merchandise deal means more money coming in to the club.  More money means better players.  Perhaps if folk cared more about the merchandise deal we would have a better team on the park.

Or perhaps king could open his fucking wallet

6 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

that's pretty pathetic mate. You're a grown man ffs. Why do you need permission to buy a fuckin top?

Nobody needs permission to buy a fuckin top but bare in mind Ashley/sports direct are ripping Rangers off and treat our club with utter content.

Every item of official merchandise bought gives Ashley a small victory over Rangers.

Why is it ok to come on here and encourage folk to buy merchandise which doesn't help the board in their fight against SD but wrong to state that we should back them and hold off from buying the new tops?

can someone explain what the hoped outcome of this would be? Do these people actuall think ashley gives a fuck, he had the tops manufactured for a few quid and sells them for upward of £40, he's never losing money on this deal so he's not going to cancel it. If he was he would be sat round a table with King. 

It's a pointless exercise further dividing support, what is club1872's statement on this? Or are they waiting on the admin at Ibrox to give them the statement? 

If Kings serious about ousting the fatman he will have to buy him out, simple as.

22 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Nobody needs permission to buy a fuckin top but bare in mind Ashley/sports direct are ripping Rangers off and treat our club with utter content.

Every item of official merchandise bought gives Ashley a small victory over Rangers.

Why is it ok to come on here and encourage folk to buy merchandise which doesn't help the board in their fight against SD but wrong to state that we should back them and hold off from buying the new tops?

Show me one post where anyone is encouraging people to buy the new strips.

My money my choice. I'm a big guy so unlikely they'd say anything to me. It's more likely youngsters old folk and women they'll have a go at. Price is 60 notes on the puma site 48 in fat Mike's, take the 12 quid difference and buy things like stars bricks and other options that go direct to the club. 

Maybe if the board defended the fans that are going through shit because of the Cup Final instead of banning them from Ibrox, they would have a greater respect from the fans and hold more of a sway. Actions speak louder than words.

18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Show me one post where anyone is encouraging people to buy the new strips.

There have been threads on the subject recently with one or 2  people saying they wanted to buy the new kit but weren't sure because of the ongoing situation and the general consensus was to encourage them to buy if that's what they wanted to do. 

29 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

My money my choice. I'm a big guy so unlikely they'd say anything to me. It's more likely youngsters old folk and women they'll have a go at. Price is 60 notes on the puma site 48 in fat Mike's, take the 12 quid difference and buy things like stars bricks and other options that go direct to the club. 

Was just about to post similar mate. I had the new top on yesterday, as I did at East Stirling game. Not a word was said to me. But like you, I am not a wee guy, so if anyone wanted to say something then they were more than welcome.

Can I ask the guys who are so against it, have you always done what a Rangers board has asked you to do 100%?

If you say yes then I am gonna say you are talking shit.

2 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Was just about to post similar mate. I had the new top on yesterday, as I did at East Stirling game. Not a word was said to me. But like you, I am not a wee guy, so if anyone wanted to say something then they were more than welcome.

Can I ask the guys who are so against it, have you always done what a Rangers board has asked you to do 100%?

If you say yes then I am gonna say you are talking shit.

Tbf they probably think you're mentally challenged as most people over 16 wearing a football top are...

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

It's not, each side should be able to put their case forward. 

I don't wear or buy official or unofficial merchandise so it doesn't affect me. 

I do however send a top over to Aystralia every year for my mates son, however since this fiasco started with the fat oxygen thief I've decided to wait. I explained the reason to my mate and he's fine with it. 

What bothers me is we had it in accounts that Club got 1.1m from RR but others telling us that's not the case. 

Whole bloody thing is confusing and wish we could end it but think it's going to drag on and on. 

My take on things:

Fuck the opinion of the Sons of Struth.

Fuck the opinion of the RST.

Fuck their fake tops.

Fuck the sections of the board who haven't backed our fans.

Make your own mind up and don't be a sheep.

3 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

It's not, each side should be able to put their case forward. 

I don't wear or buy official or unofficial merchandise so it doesn't affect me. 

I do however send a top over to Aystralia every year for my mates son, however since this fiasco started with the fat oxygen thief I've decided to wait. I explained the reason to my mate and he's fine with it. 

What bothers me is we had it in accounts that Club got 1.1m from RR but others telling us that's not the case. 

Whole bloody thing is confusing and wish we could end it but think it's going to drag on and on. 

Just seen King's interview after the match and he said he expected the commercial side of things to be sorted out in weeks or a couple of months, which is encouraging.

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

There have been threads on the subject recently with one or 2  people saying they wanted to buy the new kit but weren't sure because of the ongoing situation and the general consensus was to encourage them to buy if that's what they wanted to do. 

No the consensus was that they were adults and should buy them or not buy them as a matter of personal choice. It's up to them how they spend their own money.

The only encouraging or more accurately bullying is coming from those telling others not to buy.

48 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

can someone explain what the hoped outcome of this would be? Do these people actuall think ashley gives a fuck, he had the tops manufactured for a few quid and sells them for upward of £40, he's never losing money on this deal so he's not going to cancel it. If he was he would be sat round a table with King. 

It's a pointless exercise further dividing support, what is club1872's statement on this? Or are they waiting on the admin at Ibrox to give them the statement? 

If Kings serious about ousting the fatman he will have to buy him out, simple as.

Dave King won't be buying Ashley out, we would be, Rangers fans.

Why don't we just settle with Ashley or let the retail deal run another 6 years till it expires?

Other than the fact it gives the tarriers a massive financial advantage over us for that same period, which if they convert it to league titles will take them to 11 in a row.

That ain't so bad now is it?

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Just seen King's interview after the match and he said he expected the commercial side of things to be sorted out in weeks or a couple of months, which is encouraging.

He also expected us to be resisted on the stock market by end of may, last year.

Still waiting 

22 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

King is skint

His family trust fund is overflowing, or so some would have you believe.

The thing is with king, as with the google eyed rhat before him, no one knows his wealth and that is for good reason. He is hiding something from someone. We don't need to know every last penny, but to know exactly nowt, tells me he is either skint or in fear of tax authorities. Whichever way, it is not the best and unknown equals risk!

I no longer live in Scotland permanently - am only visiting for yesterdays game and returning to Cape Town on Wednesday - I doubt that the board/sports direct issue will be resolved by then; so i'm gonna be stocking up on the usual Rangers gear for me and my kids. If there are other options i'll take that route. I have always donated to Rangers FC via ST's, bricks etc - i'll never spend a penny in fat mikes shops - but anyway, if some boycotters don't like it - tuff luck.