megastore watch

linfield1690

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

It would be good to have it sorted and should have been addressed sooner, but like any businessman they take advantage when a club is weak, i feel Ashley and King and the rest of the board are guilty of that.

The losers are the Club and the Support and the Quality of player we can field and watch now.

What annoys me is that King and Co could have had the Club from Murray for a £1 the same as Shyte, but IMO were not prepared to deal with the big tax case, they were not prepared to take the Club into admin if the case was lost. 

Far better to let others take it on do any dirty work then cause a shitstorm to get it at that point and become heros.

Sorry if I have taken this thread :005:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You seem more intent on being right, what have you said latley about the board and there lack of honesty.

On the Nomad

On the Investment

On the poor backing the support after the Cup game.

It must easier to live in the past for you and question them rather than be proactive and question this board.

What does a Nomad do? ( please don't answer that with another question )Did we have a Nomad when we were being grossly mismanaged.

18 months into a 4 year plan in investment again I'm not panicking but without being reckless King better get the cash out if it becomes apparent that we don't have a team who are competing for the league.

Not sure of how many ST's have been taken from fans and what evidence there has been to justify banning them. but they should be treated as innocent until found guilty in a court of law as far as I'm concerned, apart from that I'm happy enough with the initial statement and the recent one regarding verdict of the enquiry. 

Now I know you're a troll and full of agenda driven pish and I only come on here to give my honest opinion on how I see things with the club I love so if you don't mind can you stop stop annoying me. It's fuckin boring.

34 minutes ago, Smile said:

You seem more intent on being right, what have you said latley about the board and there lack of honesty.

On Transparency

On the Nomad

On the Investment

On the poor backing the support after the Cup game.

It must easier to live in the past for you and question them rather than be proactive and question this board.

Ashley took advantage of a weakened club the same way King and Co is now.

But see the thing is smile, I never once seen you criticise Ashley or his placemen when they were in charge. 

In fact, I remember the day of the EGM when King got control over fat Mike's stooges, you were livid on here. 

6 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

What does a Nomad do? ( please don't answer that with another question )Did we have a Nomad when we were being grossly mismanaged.

18 months into a 4 year plan in investment again I'm not panicking but without being reckless King better get the cash out if it becomes apparent that we don't have a team who are competing for the league.

Not sure of how many ST's have been taken from fans and what evidence there has been to justify banning them. but they should be treated as innocent until found guilty in a court of law as far as I'm concerned, apart from that I'm happy enough with the initial statement and the recent one regarding verdict of the enquiry. 

Now I know you're a troll and full of agenda driven pish and I only come on here to give my honest opinion on how I see things with the club I love so if you don't mind can you stop stop annoying me. It's fuckin boring.

All nonsense you've said before. like when you mentioned you would always challenge this board.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

But see the thing is smile, I never once seen you criticise Ashley or his placemen when they were in charge. 

In fact, I remember the day of the EGM when King got control over fat Mike's stooges, you were livid on here. 

Show me how livid i was, i never hid i thought King was a lying cunt most will know this. and so it has come to pass.

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What annoys me is that King and Co could have had the Club from Murray for a £1 the same as Shyte, but IMO were not prepared to deal with the big tax case, they were not prepared to take the Club into admin if the case was lost. 

Far better to let others take it on do any dirty work then cause a shitstorm to get it at that point and become heros.

Sorry if I have taken this thread :005:

King couldn't, he would've needed £18000001

His money was froze then, if he even has/had that amount of money. 

Park or anyone else, yea, I agree, the BTC.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Show me how livid i was, i never hid i thought King was a lying cunt most will know this. and so it has come to pass.

Whatever Smile, I can remember 'debating' with you over it that night. 

You were livid going by your posts, raging King wrestled control away from Ashley.

Something I'll never understand from a Rangers fan. 

37 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

here's a question for you, why do yo think we havent done so already

a ) Warburton and his team havent identified any available defender that would improve us

b ) Warburton and his team wasted a lot of time signing a shit load of midfielders

c ) Warburton and his team identified available defenders to improve us but they were out of our financial range

Not sure why you're asking me, I suggest you write to MW, he's better qualified to answer your questions.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You were livid going by your posts, raging King wrestled control away from Ashley.

Show me them then, i'd like to see how livid i was. so am i not a Rangers fan?

I've never hid what i feel about King.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

King couldn't, he would've needed £18000000.01

His money was froze then, if he even has/had that amount of money. 

Park or anyone else, yea, I agree, the BTC.

Did the Club owe £18m to Ticketus at that point ? I honestly can't remember, I thought it was Shyte who took us down that route ?

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Is yet another thing that you're 100% certain" about but can't provide one bit of evidence to prove your case?

You are a compulsive pathological liar.

Just now, Smile said:

Show me them then, i'd like to see how livid i was. so am i not a Rangers fan?

Now you're putting words in my mouth, I never said that. 

I'm not trawling through posts for something we both know. You were raging mate, as well you know yourself. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Did the Club owe £18m to Ticketus at that point ? I honestly can't remember, I thought it was Shyte who took us down that route ?

Think it was a prerequisite for buying the Club. Stand to be corrected though ...

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Is yet another thing that you're "100% certain" about but can't provide one bit of evidence to prove your case?

You are a compulsive pathelogical liar.

Whatever machine gun Kelly.

Smile knows he was raging that night, I'd actually be surprised if he denied it. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Now you're putting words in my mouth, I never said that. 

I'm not trawling through posts for something we both know. You were raging mate, as well you know yourself. 

But if you wanted to state something like that you would need to back it up. as i said i can't remember i could have been raging that day but seems we will never know.

I honestly think you and real ranger have issues in your life you are not dealing with and come on here a wee bit angry, free advice there for you.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Think it was a prerequisite for buying the Club. Stand to be corrected though ...

Whatever machine gun Kelly.

Smile knows he was raging that night, I'd actually be surprised if he denied it. 

You are someone who repeatedly tells lies to try and score points over other fans.

Just now, The Beast said:

You are someone who repeatedly tells lies to try and score points over other fans.

I think its youthful enthusiasm from Siam he's young and a bit Green and gets manipulated easily. seems a nice guy when he's not talking boardroom nonsense.

I think its youthful enthusiasm from Siam he's young and a bit Green and gets manipulated easily. seems a nice guy when he's not talking boardroom nonsense.

Can't agree mate. I think he's a lying prick irrespective of what age he actually is.

But if you wanted to state something like that you would need to back it up. as i said i can't remember i could have been raging that day but seems we will never know.

I honestly think you and real ranger have issues in your life you are not dealing with and come on here a wee bit angry, free advice there for you.

Not angry in the slightest mate, a bit surprised yea. But If you can't remember fair enough, we had quite a 'meaty debate' over it that night.

Going by your posts you were raging.

Just now, The Beast said:

The day I give a fuck about a supposed Rangers fan who posted about wanting to machine gun a march of other Rangers fans will be some day :lol:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Not angry in the slightest mate, a bit surprised yea. But If you can't remember fair enough, we had quite a 'meaty debate' over it that night.

The day I give a fuck about a supposed Rangers fan who posted about wanting to machine gun a march of other Rangers fans will be some day :lol:

And the lies continue. Do you even know where the line between reality and fiction is ?

Just now, Siam69 said:

I have actually got a really poor memory can often remember games i went to  years ago but not games i attended last season.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Can't agree mate. I think he's a lying prick irrespective of what age he actually is.

You said it, and your continued protests about it prove it all the more (tu)

Anyway, crack on with the denials, I can't be bothered going back and forward again.

Just now, Siam69 said:

:lol:

You said it, and your continued protests about it prove it all the more (tu)

Anyway, crack on with the denials, I can't be bothered going back and forward again.

You sir are a liar and a cowardly piece of shit. That is all.