Mutton on about Harry

boyd09

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sutton's well known for having tantrums and shooting himself in the foot, he finished his England career before it even had properly started by refusing to play for the England B squad citing he should be in the full squad and didn't want to play in the B game; result.... end of England career.

A man with an overinflated ego regarding his skills and his opinion, you would think after all these years and all the statements when he opens his mouth and lets his belly rumble, he would have learned some lessons, seemingly not, long may he keep on making an idiot of himself, the bitterness just shines through!

I've made a complaint to BT asking them to get Sutton off Rangers games due to his pish with the threat to cancel my BT subscription if he isn't removed. 

I suggest others do it, my one email won't do anything on its own, but if they get a pile of them, then maybe we can get rid of the dick. 

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I've made a complaint to BT asking them to get Sutton off Rangers games due to his pish with the threat to cancel my BT subscription if he isn't removed. 

I suggest others do it, my one email won't do anything on its own, but if they get a pile of them, then maybe we can get rid of the dick. 

I cancelled mine at the tail end of last season  because of all the comments about "sectarian" songs and the fact they felt the need to apologise "if anyone is offended" pish. Cant remember the particular game - but they were at it in order to generate some publicity.

Mobdro loyal now.

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I cancelled mine at the tail end of last season  because of all the comments about "sectarian" songs and the fact they felt the need to apologise "if anyone is offended" pish. Cant remember the particular game - but they were at it in order to generate some publicity.

Mobdro loyal now.

Did you tell them the reason you cancelled?