Kilmarnock Roll Call

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

Chadwick on my crutches, even my da going cause Killie never voted against us! 

Looking forward to wee friday night soccer no looking forward gettin to my seat though lol

Heard there's a massive bouncy at '55.

Just now, Sket said:

Aw naw,look he's wearing a tarrier scarf. I'm pure no going now.

You're still fucking beeling :lol:

Genuinely, I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else gets upto; but the mind bogles at someone who signs up to a Rangers forum and has thousands of posts - but would rather go to a concert? Same thing with those who patch the game for stupid shit like works nights out. Each to their own though.

11 minutes ago, BEE said:

Genuinely, I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else gets upto; but the mind bogles at someone who signs up to a Rangers forum and has thousands of posts - but would rather go to a concert? Same thing with those who patch the game for stupid shit like works nights out. Each to their own though.

I'm a tarrier obv

On 24 August 2016 at 5:45 PM, pollok-bear said:

Fuck Noel Gallagher. Ditch the cunt lol. Mon Bears ive ditched pumping hunners of burds doon Newcastle for the game on fri. Am sure youse can do the same. 

I was at a stag doo in Newcastle the weekend we played Hearts last day of the first championship season, although there was no chance of getting a ticket for that anyway! 

Stuck in the new children's hospital today with the wee man he's getting his tonsils and adenoids took out and the operation was supposed to be half 11 now apparently closer to 3-4pm.  I sold my ticket anyway but I was hoping for a small miracle, not going to happen now fuck knows if I'll even see the game now.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Stuck in the new children's hospital today with the wee man he's getting his tonsils and adenoids took out and the operation was supposed to be half 11 now apparently closer to 3-4pm.  I sold my ticket anyway but I was hoping for a small miracle, not going to happen now fuck knows if I'll even see the game now.

To be fair that is defo more important than a game!

58 minutes ago, GOAT said:

All the best goat , on a side note have you got the app on your phone for sm 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Ffs hope the wee mans ok , fuck the game m8 family first 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Rtv after midnight 5.99 just stick ur headphones on so you don't hear the score before. Hope your boy is OK.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

all the best to you and the wee man goat 

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Another Wan away to see Noel fukking Gallagher, :D  hope the wee fella is okay and demanding ice cream, vividly remember that helping me all those years ago.

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Another Wan away to see Noel fukking Gallagher, :D  hope the wee fella is okay and demanding ice cream, vividly remember that helping me all those years ago.

Me and her actually had to sell our Noel Gallagher tickets aswell, that was before the game was changed to the Friday.  This is gonnae sound terrible but the wee mans op today stopped an argument! :lol: