Further verification controls needed to stop bheasts joining

Rambo1872

33 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I'm on the weekend shift this week, unless my gaffer lets me off I'll be watching on the phone!, I'll let the office think I'm on a long job ??if @GOAT was still in the office he could sort it out for me!!?

I'll be at the game mate ;) 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I'm on the weekend shift this week, unless my gaffer lets me off I'll be watching on the phone!, I'll let the office think I'm on a long job ??if @GOAT was still in the office he could sort it out for me!!?

I'll be watching it in the house with the wee man.

As long as i dont get disturbed during the game.

Mind it happened before, got a job for a burst pipe right before kick off, i rushed away out and the fenian in the house said he had been trying to fix it all morning but the game was starting.

Felt like scudding him, luckily we scudded them on the pitch that day.,i got home for second half.

40 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'll be watching it in the house with the wee man.

As long as i dont get disturbed during the game.

Mind it happened before, got a job for a burst pipe right before kick off, i rushed away out and the fenian in the house said he had been trying to fix it all morning but the game was starting.

Felt like scudding him, luckily we scudded them on the pitch that day.,i got home for second half. 

when I was an apprentice, I worked with a staunch bluenose who used to never fix a customers boiler if they had tarrier posters or crucifixes etc on the walls, leave them til tomorrow or Monday he'd say!!??quality stuff ????

12 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Not sure who seen the reply the bheast who managed to creep onto the forum posted but i think its time more verification measures are added to stop these smelly cunts joining. Possible exisiting member verification before posts are allowed. The taig sites all have better verification processes, were open to infestation from them especially if the result is not in our favour come next weekend.

SAID this for weeks now, the snp fannies on here too can GTF.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I am going to try and sweettalk the boss into letting me do 3-11 on saturday :D    fingers crossed.

could be the best or worst shift you've done for ages m8!!!....hope you're at work on Saturday whistling the sash with a smile on your face m8??????

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

could be the best or worst shift you've done for ages m8!!!....hope you're at work on Saturday whistling the sash with a smile on your face m8??????

If I win Ill strut up and down the rank like this.

tumblr_n09qy0uwMJ1t1xc0so1_400.gif

If we lose Ill be more this........

city_taxi_driver_anthony_ware_believes_h

13 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

when I was an apprentice, I worked with a staunch bluenose who used to never fix a customers boiler if they had tarrier posters or crucifixes etc on the walls, leave them til tomorrow or Monday he'd say!!??quality stuff ????

Fucking right.

Though that might be a problem in Inverclyde,i'd only do half my work.

If i go into a house and see any Rangers related stuff i always do that wee bit more right enough.

If it's a kafflick house and they ask me to do a bit extra i say i need permission off the boss so the will need to ring in haha.

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Bp9 has probably been a Rangers supporter for longer than most of us have been alive.

Its the Rangers support he doesn't appear to feel any connection with.

He works for the company, muchas different thing from being a supporter, widen up fur fucks sake ? Whit age are you !:sherlock: