Honestly disgusting

K.A.I

1 hour ago, BlueBloodStream said:

Hearts and Aberdeen next. Can see us not winning both.

Where's my gun 

If we don't take 6 points from those games Warburton will be on the brink I reckon. But after todays result I fear things will unravel completely and the likes of Aberdeen especially will be frothing at the mouth at the prospect of taking a few goals off us.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Warburton let down by King for lack of investment. 

Fans let down by Warburton for bad signingings and wrong selection. 

Players let down Warburton today, Senderos and Krancjar particularly. 

Raging at the lot of them. 

This is dead right yes King has paid with peanuts so we've got monkeys but it is Mark Warburtons awful signing and shocking team selection today that has HUMILATED this once great club. I am disgusted by that result, they had the cheek to slag the players we had in the championship they only lost 2-0 and then beat Celtic and this 'great new wonderful' Rangers just got hammered 5-1!!!!

no this is not a nightmare a horrible reality!!

why the **** did we end up with MW anyway he's never even been a footballer, the 'great' footballers Mark has chosen picking less and less Scots and these guys don't know how to play Scottish football forget an old firm that was humiliating, horrible :(

Did we genuinely just finish at game at the Piggery without 1 centre back? 

Dave King deserves a lot of blame but Warburton deserves just as much. Windass only player who looks a decent signing and had a decent 60 mins tbf. I've never been more embarrassed, disgusted and absolutely furious at a Rangers team in my whole life. They didn't turn up, they didn't play well, they backed off far to much and gave them time as if they were Barcelona fucking useless. Get it sorted 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

I think blaming the Board lets MW off the hook. Seems to me Warburton has had some good backing and has brought in alot of players, more than likely on  wages that will bring us in at a substantial loss this year, but deviating from his young and energetic line is looking like a big mistake.

Kranjcar and Barton are looking like big mistakes. Hill and Senderos are looking like big mistakes. Continuing to rely on Kiernan is a big mistake. Some of his lineups have left a hell of a lot to be desired. 

Looks to me like a fair amount of investment has likely gone into the squad, but we've invested it poorly, unlike the tims. It's hard to say how much effort and cash the Board has put in at this moment in time without seeing the costs involved in the guys brought in, but some of the manager's mistakes are clear.

You're wrong, most of us are blaming both. You just want to have the board completely exonerated from the blame

The amount of money coming in far outweighs anything that has been spent, there is a wage budget to start to use the wage budget as a means to prove the board have been spending cash to get good players is nonsense.

You get good players by having cash for wages as well as transfer fees, and the fact is we do not actually know how much these players are getting and if the wage budget has been increased or not. But the fact is we do know for certain - relatively speaking fuck all has been supplied to the manager in the shape of transfer fees. 

Warburton should have done better with the players he has, he's picking the wrong side every week now, but King is just as much if not more to blame.

But be a King apologist all you want, if it continues it will get bad enough that everyone starts turning on your beloved board and you'll have no way to defend them.

Just like the people who refused to believe that Hill and Senderos were mistakes, they are being proven wrong.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're wrong, most of us are blaming both. You just want to have the board completely exonerated from the blame

The amount of money coming in far outweighs anything that has been spent, there is a wage budget to start to use the wage budget as a means to prove the board have been spending cash to get good players is nonsense.

You get good players by having cash for wages as well as transfer fees, and the fact is we do not actually know how much these players are getting and if the wage budget has been increased or not. But the fact is we do know for certain - relatively speaking fuck all has been supplied to the manager in the shape of transfer fees. 

Warburton should have done better with the players he has, he's picking the wrong side every week now, but King is just as much if not more to blame.

But be a King apologist all you want, if it continues it will get bad enough that everyone starts turning on your beloved board and you'll have no way to defend them.

Just like the people who refused to believe that Hill and Senderos were mistakes, they are being proven wrong.

Do I fuck. How the fuck do you know what I want? I'm saying it as I see it, and you can't talk for 'most of us' any more than I can.

You have absolutely zero idea how much money is going in and how much is going out, so don't give us your uninformed opinion presented as fact when it's just your guesswork. I've made no such claims, so I think it's clear who's seeing what they want to see.

King apologist? Fuck off with your boardroom one side or the other wanky shite. You know fuck all what I think about the Board and what I've said about them in the past, but based on one discussion you've ran off with your own wee narrative. Laughable.

Just now, simplythebest said:

Easier said than done when you're in that position but if Warburton has had King break promises to him he should try and let the fans know in some way rather than pretending he's happy with all our business

By the looks of it he's a very professional and proud man, there is no way he would come out and say that.

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Easier said than done when you're in that position but if Warburton has had King break promises to him he should try and let the fans know in some way rather than pretending he's happy with all our business

I don't think kings broke any promises to Warburton tbh I just don't think he's made him the promises in the first place which is letting him down 

Just now, Inigo said:

Do I fuck. How the fuck do you know what I want? I'm saying it as I see it, and you can't talk for 'most of us' any more than I can.

You have absolutely zero idea how much money is going in and how much is going out, so don't give us your uninformed opinion presented as fact when it's just your guesswork. I've made no such claims, so I think it's clear who's seeing what they want to see.

King apologist? Fuck off with your boardroom one side or the other wanky shite. You know fuck all what I think about the Board and what I've said about them in the past, but based on one discussion you've ran off with your own wee narrative. Laughable.

How have you managed to get sand in your vagina on a day like today? Fuck, you must of been on a building site because it's too cold to go to the beach. :P

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

By the looks of it he's a very professional and proud man, there is no way he would come out and say that.

I know and credit to him for that but it's a problem because there's a large section of our support who think the board can literally do no wrong even after a result like today

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think kings broke any promises to Warburton tbh I just don't think he's made him the promises in the first place which is letting him down 

I think he might have at least promised him with more ambition even if not with particular transfer funds, we managed to get Warburton at a time when he could have got a decent gig in the English championship

How have you managed to get sand in your vagina on a day like today? Fuck, you must of been on a building site because it's too cold to go to the beach. :P

Right, wait. Act like a fanny towards someone, get a reaction and be shown to have been a fud, then do your wee trolling bit to deflect from you having been a fud? That really how you've decided to behave on a day like this?

Par for the course for you. But on a day like this? Well done you. :wanker:

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

And this makes your previous post even more laughable. If I was unlucky enough to be endowed with your fucknuggetry, I'd be off on some ignorant rant about MW apologists. :lol:

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

I think he might have at least promised him with more ambition even if not with particular transfer funds, we managed to get Warburton at a time when he could have got a decent gig in the English championship

He likes a challenge he's said that but I can't see him sticking around if he goes to King for proper cash and doesn't get it 

Just now, Inigo said:

Right, wait. Act like a fanny towards someone, get a reaction and be shown to have been a fud, then do your wee trolling bit to deflect from you having been a fud? That really how you've decided to behave on a day like this?

Par for the course for you. But on a day like this? Well done you. :wanker:

And this makes your previous post even more laughable. If I was unlucky enough to be endowed with your fucknuggetry, I'd be off on some ignorant rant about MW apologists. :lol:

No matter how poor a manager warburton is, how many mistakes he's made, he seems to be professional in the press and to his colleagues.

Are you trying to say I haven't been against the manager tonight, do I have to quote myself or perhaps you should do a little research?

:541:

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This comes down to one thing and one thing only - investment (or lack of)

I got shouted down on here end of last season when I claimed we can't do this on the cheap - it's simply not possible or every team would be doing it. The Dave King can do no wrong brigade were the ones vocal trying to shut me up on it.

I also got scoffed at even a week ago saying Celtic have bought wisely with Dembele and Sinclair - in fact one guy even tried telling me if Griffiths was injured then Dembele wouldn't fill the void - well hat trick today 

Mark Warburton has been let down badly by King and his lies of investment

Senderos was pish at Arsenal and pish now despite the football manager brigade pointing to his cv of clubs played for 

do the custodians of our club have any idea how embarrassing this is sat in a neutral pub in Dubai with football fans of all clubs watching with interest and me having to justify this pish? 

I was wrong about Nico and Barton I thought they were good signings but the rest of the shite we've bought is just that ... Shite 

senderos and Kiernan should never play for us again 

i expect to see some big plans behind the scenes for Jan if not that lying cunt King needs chased 

Couldn't agree with any more to if this if I had posted it myself !!

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He likes a challenge he's said that but I can't see him sticking around if he goes to King for proper cash and doesn't get it 

Probably not, and Warburton is far from blameless but we'll not be able to get anyone better than him in especially if no proper cash is being offered

I've tried staying away from all the boardroom debates the last year or so but it's really irritating how many of the same people who picked up on everything the previous lot did wrong seem to think it's treason to even question King and co

No matter how poor a manager warburton is, how many mistakes he's made, he seems to be professional in the press and to his colleagues.

Are you trying to say I haven't been against the manager tonight, do I have to quote myself or perhaps you should do a little research?

:541:

No ya twit. :lol: Work it out. I'm saying I'm NOT judging your opinion on MW based on one discussion, because that would be fucking idiocy. You know, like you just tried to do with me.

Wow. Talk about missing a point.

missing-the-point.gif

Just now, Inigo said:

No ya twit. :lol: Work it out. I'm saying I'm NOT judging your opinion on MW based on one discussion, because that would be fucking idiocy. You know, like you just tried to do with me.

Wow. Talk about missing a point.

missing-the-point.gif

I get the feeling you care far more about the little discussion I'm having with you far more than me.

So are you saying I have to look back at what people have said in the past to build information on opinion before I can make a judgement and talk about things with folk?

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no

I get the feeling you care far more about the little discussion I'm having with you far more than me.

So are you saying I have to look back at what people have said in the past to build information on opinion before I can make a judgement and talk about things with folk?

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no

I care more, yet you started and continue it. Hmm.

Dear god, no. I'm saying you can't make epically stupid generalisations about someone's view on a subject based on a post or two. Which is exactly what you decided to do, in typical boardroom fashion.

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The line in bold for me. I have no doubt that the players we have possess the quality to beat them but so many of them have gone backwards. Before people harp on about the step up in quality its not just the quality of their play but their attitude. Only Windass and Garner showed the fight required today and only Windass and perhaps Tavernier showed anything going forward.

We were so hungry last year, we looked possessed at times and now we sit back like we did under Walters reign but the key difference is Walter could pick a defence.

It's hard to know how this can be fixed. We can invest millions in January but if there is something more fundamentally wrong with the squad now then no amount of investment will sort it out.

I doubt there will be much point in January. It would be like throwing good money after bad. Unless we can get out of this bargain basement mentality and that means opening up the coffers that aren't there, we will remain to be playing second fiddle.

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

No he was better than Keirnan hardly anything to shout about he was fucking pish.

I see a lot of people blaming him for the second - ok he gambled sliding in but he had to do something as he was left exposed he second goal wasn't his fault 

but I still think he got sent off on purpose and should never play again 

so I kinda agree with both of you