Our biggest weakness

The Godfather

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I think his time is up. 

If Wilson was fit he would have played but Kiernan is not good enough even as a back up. 

Wilson is also a dumpling. Slow as a week in the jail. Can't read what's in front of him, can't tackle, a head like a fifty pence piece and another one who can't defend corners.

He would have made absolutely no difference to the result. Overall, we cannot compete with them. That much is clear. The beat us with ease and only serious investment will be a start to closing the very obvious gap and not scraping around the bargain basement.

Our biggest weakness is a man named King.

11 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

MW does have his favourites it seems and some are guaranteed a starting place.I love MW's football philosophy but by picking the same underperforming players week in week out makes a mockery of last season when we wouldn't fill our bench because a player had to earn the right to be there.

Seems that only meant as a sub as quite a few are actually making the team undeservedly in my opinion.

I don't think Kiernan is guaranteed a start. If Wilson was fit he would have played instead. We had nobody else to play today that is better sadly. Not been impressed by Hill at all.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wilson is also a dumpling. Slow as a week in the jail. Can't read what's in front of him, can't tackle, a head like a fifty pence piece and another one who can't defend corners.

He would have made absolutely no difference to the result. Overall, we cannot compete with them. That much is clear. The beat us with ease and only serious investment will be a start to closing the very obvious gap and not scraping around the bargain basement.

Our biggest weakness is a man named King.

Never said Wilson would have impacted on the result but he is a better option and player. 

We're poor defensively, have been for a long time but we have a manager who seems blind to it. 

3 minutes ago, Imodium said:

We have no decent CB's so it's not just down to Kiernan. Is it just me or does Lee Wallace offer zero cover to the CB's? I often wander where he is at times he's so slow in getting back into position. his runs and link up play with McKay are too predictable, he constantly backs off players and he doesn't tackle. He is equally liable for our poor defensive displays captain or  not he needs dropped. 

Lee Wallace didn't lose his man for the first goal and he didn't give the ball straight to the opposition in the lead up to the second goal.

Wallace hasn't been great this season but Kiernan is a fucking donkey and was worse than a man down today. My heart sunk when I realised Wilson wasn't fit and knew Kiernan would then be starting.

18 hours ago, gersandy said:

Who do we play in defence? From what i can see they're all as bad as each other.

Exactly mate. That's why it should have been addressed properly during the summer. It's not as if it's Mystic Meg stuff either - everyone and their dog could see it, but all we got was Clint Hill.

19 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Rob fucking Kiernan

I don't want to see that boy in a Rangers shirt ever again, he was to blame for two of the goals and made a tit of it along with the bald one for number 3 before 'hobbling' off.

Boy shat it and was found out again just like with Hivs that he is a huge burden in important games. He's essentially a centre back who can't defend yet thinks he can spray a ball about like Beckham. 

How many chances does MW need to give him before seeing what we all see? A donkey in a Rangers shirt. 

If he is playing in our back 4 this season we can forget about Europe and the cups!

Just said on another thread, it was the 3rd occasion he gave possession to them whilst having all the time in the world that we finally conceded.

Manager to blame though, this isn't a player that can offer much more and didn't, he delivered to his capability that has been there to see for quite some time.

Days like today makes the decision to let mcgregor go look silly, as surely he can at least defend, doesn't try to be fancy Dan.

would have him yesterday instead of kiernan. 

Just an opinion, but since he let stokes take the pish out of him in the sc final I'm done with his fannying about. 

Yesterday's performance from him has been coming for months. 

20 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Rob fucking Kiernan

I don't want to see that boy in a Rangers shirt ever again, he was to blame for two of the goals and made a tit of it along with the bald one for number 3 before 'hobbling' off.

Boy shat it and was found out again just like with Hivs that he is a huge burden in important games. He's essentially a centre back who can't defend yet thinks he can spray a ball about like Beckham. 

How many chances does MW need to give him before seeing what we all see? A donkey in a Rangers shirt. 

If he is playing in our back 4 this season we can forget about Europe and the cups!

Couldn't agree more hate bad mouthing own players but he thinks he can pass like Scholes! He's actually terrible. He's our only weak link. Well, Barton too he gave away the ball 7 times yesterday!

20 hours ago, gersandy said:

Who do we play in defence? From what i can see they're all as bad as each other.

Get back to keeping it away from the defence, like we did for the early part of last year.

Until we brought lopers like Zelalem in, who took the pressure off the opposition, and let them start to exert it on us.

19 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He has balls of steel to be able to fuck up so many things, take so much shit from fans yet continue to play like he thinks he's Franz fucking Beckenbauer.

Be nice if he got them in the way of a few goalscoring attempts them....