Your perfect starting XI

BlueCafu1872

I would like to see everyone's opinion on the starting eleven

IMO that the right players don't start from the beginning of a match and it's becoming extremely frustrating to watch the likes of Barton and kranjcar just slow our play right down soon as it gets to them or make a shite long ball that loses us possession 9 times out of 10

weve lost our pace an intensity on the ball and it's Sickening to watch the players lose their confidence when we go down a goal ..

I'd love to see something Like this,I think it would give us back what we had last season..but I'm not holding my breath

image.jpg

Like your team but Wee rossiter is a starter for me

forrester to lazy to be a winger 

ohallaran is the only player outwith Wallace to play and do well in the top flight

how that boy isn't playing is beyond me

barton plays to deep for me

at the semi big Dom ball sat in the centre circle and won fucking everything and then let Halliday and holt go forward 

Barton sat so deep on saturday that we got out numbered in there

at least rossiter sits in midfield and helps build attacks etc but barton for me isn't the answer

17 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

I would like to see everyone's opinion on the starting eleven

IMO that the right players don't start from the beginning of a match and it's becoming extremely frustrating to watch the likes of Barton and kranjcar just slow our play right down soon as it gets to them or make a shite long ball that loses us possession 9 times out of 10

weve lost our pace an intensity on the ball and it's Sickening to watch the players lose their confidence when we go down a goal ..

I'd love to see something Like this,I think it would give us back what we had last season..but I'm not holding my breath

image.jpg

When are people going to realise, James Tavernier is not a fucking Winger!

19 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Like your team but Wee rossiter is a starter for me

forrester to lazy to be a winger 

ohallaran is the only player outwith Wallace to play and do well in the top flight

how that boy isn't playing is beyond me

barton plays to deep for me

at the semi big Dom ball sat in the centre circle and won fucking everything and then let Halliday and holt go forward 

Barton sat so deep on saturday that we got out numbered in there

at least rossiter sits in midfield and helps build attacks etc but barton for me isn't the answer

Think moh as a cam?...cause I like the idea with tav at rm always have ...

then ofcourse you can have rossiter on for Halliday

edit-don't think for a minute Harry is lazy mate he chases down everyball and he's played Lw a few times this season...quite well too 

Wes

Senderos          Wilson    

Tavernier                  Rossiter                  Wallace     

Windass              Forrester

Waghorn                                             MOH      

Garner

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

When are people going to realise, James Tavernier is not a fucking Winger!

Says himself he likes to get up score goals?...so why not give him the freedom to do so without worrying to heavily about his defensive duties...hodson plays RB well and pushes up the same as tav ..seems like a win win to me 

Just now, BlueCafu1872 said:

Says himself he likes to get up score goals?...so why not give him the freedom to do so without worrying to heavily about his defensive duties...hodson plays RB well and pushes up the same as tav ..seems like a win win to me 

Tavernier would not be nearly as effective at RW for us, he is good at attacking for us because he does have freedom and because it is harder to mark him out of a game whereas if he played RW he would get closed down easier, have less space to run into and most of all wouldn't have someone as good as him to make the underlap which worked brilliant for us last season. Hodson is not near Tavs quality going forward.

13 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Tavernier would not be nearly as effective at RW for us, he is good at attacking for us because he does have freedom and because it is harder to mark him out of a game whereas if he played RW he would get closed down easier, have less space to run into and most of all wouldn't have someone as good as him to make the underlap which worked brilliant for us last season. Hodson is not near Tavs quality going forward.

Maybe something in that mate,but I'd like him at least to have a chance at it but never thought about it that way with the marking of him..also hodson should get some game time..we need changes and to switch it up..too many shite teams sussing us out 

Every single 11 here is better than warburtons yesterday.

But as he says, it's not about an 11 it's about the squad. It's about having the right set of skills for the task in hand and also having the right options from the bench. 

Going on recent performances it's clear kranjcar, Barton, wallace and mckay have lost rights to their jersey and it's other players have to be given the chance. Would love to see Holt, rossiter, forester and hodson be given the start next week. 

He can't possibly pick the same non performers 

Just now, BlueCafu1872 said:

Maybe something in that mate,but I'd like him at least to have a chance at it but never thought about it that way with the marking of him..also hodson should get some game time..we need changes and to switch it up..too many shite teams sussing us out 

I'd have Hodson in at LB for the next match mate, Wallace hasn't cut it so far this season and needs shown that he isn't undroppable.

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

Rangers442Diamon.JPG

Like the idea of being bunched up for loads of quick passing..not relying on the wingers all the time also McKay as cam is spot on IMO think it would change his mentality dramatically..also got tav and Waldo to provide width when needed 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'd have Hodson in at LB for the next match mate, Wallace hasn't cut it so far this season and needs shown that he isn't undroppable.

Suggested that in a thread a few days ago ..we just need mw and dw to stop showing certain players to much loyalty...drop who needs dropped and make them fight for there position 

14 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Fod

Tav Crooks Wilson Wallace

Holt.  Barton. Windass

Waghorn.  Garner.    MOH

Youth Pace Power 

Your team looks the part with the exception of MOH. He has pace and power but no subtlety which is a necessity when playing against the pact defences we will face most weeks. The game on Saturday was tailor made for MOH''S talents but Warburton showed yet again he has no faith in him so hard to see where he goes from here. I'd stick with McKay who still offers a lot although like most young players can be inconsistent, and not being helped by Wallace''s current form.

36 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wes

Senderos          Wilson    

Tavernier                  Rossiter                  Wallace     

Windass              Forrester

Waghorn                                             MOH      

Garner

You seen the light :lol:?