Retro tops wanted

Callum_rfc

Top one was my all time favourite. I was 10 or 11 i think. I member Laudrup wearing it but don't think it was wore in a competitive game cause it was for Europe. Could he wrong cause I was so young but loved it. Black shorts too, looked quality. 

Wish we could go back go Adidas :(

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Top one was my all time favourite. I was 10 or 11 i think. I member Laudrup wearing it but don't think it was wore in a competitive game cause it was for Europe. Could he wrong cause I was so young but loved it. Black shorts too, looked quality. 

We wore it away to motherwell in a game we lost , can't remember another competitive game it was worn in though .Any kit that Laudrup wore always looked good .

47 minutes ago, Callum_rfc said:

Anyone found these tops for sale online or have them and would be willing to sell?

size small or medium 

Pm me

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4105.JPG

Bottom one

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1993-94-rangers-away-shirt-good-l-xl.html

There a vanvossen shirt for £500 wtf!  

11 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

My favourite top ever and had Laudrup 11 on it.

My dad took me to the time capsule with my cousin.  My dad didn't come in to the pool and went to our locker took out mine and my cousins top out and stuck itching powder on them. It was fucking awful :lol:

11 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Pretty sure we wore it v Motherwell away and lost

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

My favourite top ever and had Laudrup 11 on it.

My dad took me to the time capsule with my cousin.  My dad didn't come in to the pool and went to our locker took out mine and my cousins top out and stuck itching powder on them. It was fucking awful :lol:

I had Laudrup 11 too

Best top by miles